leeched shots again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
adam, i can't find my link to my diamond shots liao
do u still rememebeR?

Hi all,

I have a friend working as a journalist at the new paper. Would you guys like to talk to him...maybe can bring this problem up in the papers?

Originally posted by Silverelf
Just curious. What's the local stand on all these leeching actions??

I guess nothing was being done by the host and that leecher....just checked out those link u all posted to see if the photo are removed...but sad to see that those photos are still there...

worst thing is that...this jplf1977 leeched somemore photo yesterday!!

http://www.sggirls.com/?action=p_display&display_type=full&photo_magic=Magic&username=jplf1977

somebody...do something...

Originally posted by Wai

I guess nothing was being done by the host and that leecher....just checked out those link u all posted to see if the photo are removed...but sad to see that those photos are still there...

worst thing is that...this jplf1977 leeched somemore photo yesterday!!

http://www.sggirls.com/?action=p_display&display_type=full&photo_magic=Magic&username=jplf1977

I don't get it? Why isn't the host doing something about it? Unless they are part of it? ;(

Originally posted by camerakit

I don't get it? Why isn't the host doing something about it? Unless they are part of it? ;(

I think that's the aim and objective of that site wat...so how will their admin want to remove the pic....

A thread from HWZ forum

Originally posted by Callan
If i'm not wrong...one of my moderators should be a member of Clubsnap...frankly I can't stop people from getting photos from anywhere else since I would not be able to recognise where those photos are from...but what I can do is to take them down should the owner request it. :) Please do tell them to send me the request to take it down should they see their work and wants it taken down. I'll do it most gladly. :) I do respect the wishes of the owner. :)

Originally posted by yama****a

alot of your members rip photos from clubsnap forum. please do something about it.

forget abt asking the mods at HWZ to do anything. Those who are actually in power to do something are simply not professional in their handling of situations (I have numerous encounters with them over life threatening issues and they have conveniently either brush me off or ignored me)

if any forum members practice law or have friends or relatives practising law, seek their advice...

if feasible then launch a JOINT statement to HWZ, sggirls and cc to the police as well for documentation purposes.

Hi guys, maybe you can try this,

What i did was to email the webmaster (jason@jeyel.com) and jpif1977 (jplf74@yahoo.com) everyday and demand that my pics to be removed.

Well, I started on last monday (16/12) and my pics were removed on last friday (20/12).

Damn! They use my Fiancee's Pixs! Who can I look for? How can I sue that bugger? Any1 noes the admin there? Any1 here got jplf1977 info? :rbounce:

I M FREAKING FURIOUS NOW!:rbounce:

Originally posted by Stevick_Lee
Damn! They use my Fiancee's Pixs! Who can I look for? How can I sue that bugger? Any1 noes the admin there? Any1 here got jplf1977 info?

I M FREAKING FURIOUS NOW!
Stevick Lee , I support you. I think they are really too much to post your fiancee pix. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I see liao also buai tahan already....

:angry: :angry:

Originally posted by camerakit

The site is powered by all these girl's pic. Their main draw is to attract users to come to the site to view those pictures.

I think this site is VERY VERY undesirable. Wonder if we can report this to the police... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.