leeched shots again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...that's not our model...it's submitted by someone else....and that phot by the way is on sggirls. :)

Originally posted by yamashita
I wrote an article to The Newpaper. Let's hope that it will be published and do some justice for those photographers whose photos are leeched.
Please let us know when the article is published.

Hmmm written a letter to STforum. Wonder how will it be like? :D

RuthBaby,

For your knowledge those photos of AV stars are everywhere on the Net as they get paid & it's their line of work.

Forum for appreciation my ........fill in the blanks. Those kind of pictures found in photo forum are pictures of girls which are displayed against their will. Who in their right mind would want their photo to be shown on the Internet in such a forum, especially if it's revealing & tarnishing their image.

This isn't like USA where you get wet t-shirt contests and the gals voluntarily get their pictures taken cause they want more publicity.

The percentage of pictures in that forum is so-called "girls appreciation" but go figure whether the individual wanted their face to appear there,in the first place.

I suggest you review your outlook & objectives of such a forum.

By saying that AV stars and the girl next door go hand-in-hand, that's talking about apples and oranges.

And by allowing pictures especially cleavages of an innocent individual, you call that appreciation ? You're one cheeky person, no doubt about it.

Go organise a bikini/wet-tshirt contest and put up your own source instead of leeching from genuine sites.

That forum is not a photo forum, it's a VOYEURISM forum. Time for a major overhaul & change of management, perhaps?

Cheers,
Allan

Originally posted by RuthBaby

hey.. pls be rational ok?
we come out wif such forum fer appreciation... appreciate pretty gers and stuffz.. if tts e case... those big AV stars can cum sue us fer their 1000001 pics being posted up!

Thanks RuthBaby for informing me, we will take over from here.

Hi to all, this is Gazy here. Primary owner of Photoforum.

Callan is handling the enquiries here in Clubsnap. If you have any further enquiries, you are welcome to post on photoforum.org. Or if you are comfortable with your own forum, I will come in every now and then and check out.

Anyone who wishes to know our contact information to clarify things is free to do so. Just email or pm us.

Best Regards.

Callan, Gazy and Ruthbaby,

Many thanks and appreciation for clarifying photoforums stand on this issue publicly in ClubSNAP.

However, our main bone of contention is with sggirls and to be more exact, the actions of a particular member there, and as of now, the response from them has not been entirely satisfactory.

Originally posted by Darren
Callan, Gazy and Ruthbaby,

Many thanks and appreciation for clarifying photoforums stand on this issue publicly in ClubSNAP.

However, our main bone of contention is with sggirls and to be more exact, the actions of a particular member there, and as of now, the response from them has not been entirely satisfactory.
i believe tt jason e owner is currently studying overseas.. try emailing him fer further clarrification...

Status Update

The admin of sggirls has removed the list of images that was compiled and sent to him.

What I did was to send via multiple avenues:-
1. Via email
2. Via PM
3. Via the "Complaint" button at sggirls

Please continue to check for breaches and if any member finds that they are not getting any response individually (eg reporting using the mechanisms above), escalate to the ClubSNAP mods/admins.

Status Update

The admin of sggirls has removed the list of images that was compiled and sent to him.

1. Via email
2. Via PM

Please continue to check for breaches and if any member finds that they are not getting any response individually (eg reporting using the mechanisms above), escalate to the ClubSNAP mods/admins.

Oh, but how in the world are we going to find volunteers to monitor sggirls all the time? :dunno: :angel:

Even of there were volunteers, it would be difficult for them to know which are illegally leeched shots unless they knew who took them right...???

Originally posted by Silverelf
Even of there were volunteers, it would be difficult for them to know which are illegally leeched shots unless they knew who took them right...???
Well, then it will be up to the individual image owners to monitor, or in the case of this thread, someone else recognising the image and alerting the owner.

Status Update

1. Via email
2. Via PM

just tried out the link posted by Goose in page 1, Tomshen's pic still there, haven't removed yet.

hmm....probably due to the cache by the proxy server?? can anyone confirm?

Originally posted by Wai
just tried out the link posted by Goose in page 1, Tomshen's pic still there, haven't removed yet.

hmm....probably due to the cache by the proxy server?? can anyone confirm?
oops, may be my fault - I forgot to include those 3 pics into the petition letter. I just checked the other links and their pics have been removed.

Will go in there to send a response to the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.