Latest list of Lumix owners in Singapore

Hi to all. Just got my LX 3 yesterday. Something light and small to bring along other than my DLSR.

ME TOO! A SEXY LX3 FEW DAYS BACKKKK! Amazing lil monster.

Hey I went peoples park (people audio) den the guy wants to sell me lx3. He can give me at 632 but I'm abit skeptical cos he kept trying to sell me. And it's the last unit. What u guys think?

Hi,
I was very suspicious when Salesman Richard of People's Audio (at People's Park) offered me
the GF-1 (with two lenses: 14-45 mm & 17 mm pancake lens) for S$1449.00 last September.
Every other shop in town at that time was selling the GF-1 with only the 14-45 mm lens for the above price. I do not think he misquoted me.
Anyway, I took the risk and bought the camera, all new items in original box - unopended) and confirmed that the warranty was covered by Panasonic Singapore.
I later bought some other items from Richard and found that he is quite friendly and honest.
He does not quote all items cheaper, some are more expensive.

Yesh I am a proud owner of a brand new Lx-3 ... hmmz nw where to get that JJC auto lens cap? nowhere selling in sg...:dunno:

hi all.. just got my LX3 today.. nice little toy..

Did'nt care too much on the myth of LX4, got the LX3! Wooo...loving it!

Feel like a kid getting his present for his birthday! Still exploring the LX3!

Just got my lx3 few days ago, really like it :)

Just bought one for the Missus ~ she is happy like crazy. .

Just got a LX3 and ready to join & explore the game!

just got mine from heavey norman expo sale.. love it.

I got mine in Sept 09. Love it :lovegrin: take her with me everywhere i go. Planning to get another Lumix :think: GF1 or G2?? Any advise?? Thanks

LX3 since last year & FZ5 since 4(?) years ago and going strong..
Awaiting the 24x zoom FZ40 to give my FZ5 its well deserved rest! :D

I LOVE PANNY!

ME! Having so much fun with LX3!

I'm using the G-1 which is an antique compared to the latest panasonic models. but i'd say it has never failed me since i've gotten it over a year ago!

Hi bros & sisters,

today I finally purchased TZ-10 at Funan IT Mall so far consider good rate S$540 with credit card.

Anyone can tell me how to transfer video that I record into PC. I only can see the extension MTS file? Any converter software is needed?

Thanks in advance:)