Last Days at Tanjong Pagar Railway Station

Last KTM Trains Leaving Singapore

IMG_4643.jpg

Last KTM Trains Stopping at Bukit Timah Railway Station

On 2011 June 30

IMG_4654.jpg

Quality Time on KTM Railway Tracks

IMG_2944p.jpg

For limited period of time, public are allowed to visit and walk on KTM Railway tracks.

Nice series and thanks for the effort.

Very nice photos. You have captured a valuable piece of history in pictures for our future generation.

Very nice photos. You have captured a valuable piece of history in pictures for our future generation.

Appreciate your comments and encouragement. My regret is to start recording the history in the last week of June which was too..... late, but manage to bring my family to Tanjong Pagar for a dinner last Saturday, one day before all the food store were closed. :)

Memories .....

Bukit Timah Railway Station

IMG_3352p.jpg

Something Worth to Capture

IMG_0839p.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I still see alot of people around the tracks on my sunday hikes at Bukit Timah Hill side....

Anyone knows which section of the tracks is better for greenery and less people?

Thinking of doing a trek this weekend. ;p

Thanks for sharing, I still see alot of people around the tracks on my sunday hikes at Bukit Timah Hill side....

Thank you for visiting, I was at Bukit Timah Railway Station on last Saturday, a lot of people.

Anyone knows which section of the tracks is better for greenery and less people?

Thinking of doing a trek this weekend. ;p

Weekdays will be less people, weekend will be pack, with limited time before removing the railway tracks, daily people will be visiting the KTM railway tracks. :)

Flower From Bukit Timah Railway Station

IMG_3197p.jpg

Butterfly at Railway Track

IMG_4971p.jpg