Last Days at Tanjong Pagar Railway Station

Lovely series, I think #28 is very nice.

And... #12... The guy driving the train seems to be taking photo with his phone too? hahaha :p

IMG_6415p.jpg

Lovely series, I think #28 is very nice.

And... #12... The guy driving the train seems to be taking photo with his phone too? hahaha :p

Thank you for the comments. I had checked my other pictures, most of time one of them was taking pictures, what a day to remember. :)

Removal of Railway Tracks Started From Monday
at
Bukit Timah Railway Station

IMG_2748.jpg

Old Railway Tracks Removed

IMG_2734.jpg

Railway Gravel Removed

IMG_2740.jpg

hey! thats me and my friend in the picture hahaha

Thank you for visiting.

Try to take some pictures - the railway station, railway bridge together with the tracks with my 100-300mm lens from a long distance, but this photo turn out more interesting (two photographers shooting each other with their camera). :)

Last edited:

This is What Remain at Railway Mall

IMG_9049.jpg

IMG_9060.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

History beautifully recorded, congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and thanks for sharing your hard work, enjoyed this series very much.

History beautifully recorded, congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and thanks for sharing your hard work, enjoyed this series very much.

Thank you for the comments, these were the memories worth time to record and that was the reason why camera was created. :)

IMG_4751p.jpg

Ghim Moh

Canon 40D, EF 20-35mm f/2.8 L

ISO 100, 1/60 sec., f/4, 20mm, CPL

This was used to be the old KTM railway running next to the Ghim Moh HDB estate. Using CPL filter hope to bring up the contrast from the ground, which CPL filter do fine to darken the color of the grass, but fail to darken the blue sky.

IMG_4792p.jpg

Ghim Moh

Canon 40D, EF 20-35mm f/2.8 L

ISO 125, 1/50 sec., f/7.1, 20mm, CPL, GND

Same location and same direction but GND filter added, from the photo it help to further darken the sky and it did balance the brightness between and the ground.