Ladders - Useful but a Hazard to Public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

unmasked these masked shooters are.

AReality said:
I no ladder, so blocked by pple mah.

OOPS ..

Then why dun u go join the gang ??? ahahha 14 foot one Good ..

I got lobang for it .. maybe can go open "MO" for it .. so for everyone to have it ..

Sandman77 said:
OOPS ..

I got lobang for it .. maybe can go open "MO" for it .. so for everyone to have it ..
I posted a "WTB: Cherry picker for photography", but got removed.

Still looking for 1.

Sandman77 said:
OOPS ..

14 foot..:bigeyes: 4.2 meter?:sweat: :think:

AReality said:
I posted a "WTB: Cherry picker for photography", but got removed.

Still looking for 1.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

too bad ..

ladders should only qualify for those small sized shooters :embrass:

dEthANGeL said:

ladders should only qualify for those small sized shooters :embrass:

Now .. How Small is Small ??

Weight ?

markccm said:
could it be this person? :dunno:
:what:

areality official photographer... thought using Canon.. how come using D1H... :think:

espn said:
:what:

areality official photographer... thought using Canon.. how come using D1H... :think:
It's not the camera. It's the person behind it. ;p

zcf said:
Personally, I don't see why the front photographer have to give way to other public since they have queue their place for so long, if the public willing to queue, that's fine, no photographers will complain about that. It will be very kind of them for them to give up the space after like half, one hour or more waiting time there.

Regarding ladder, indeed that may be able to improve, usually, if ladder photographers group together, then it will form a block and block much views of other from the back, but if they split a bit, then the view of the person won't be block as much.

But in real world, too bad, most people like the prime spot for direct shots. If possible I likw to have the prime spot and level view also.

ah... i have seen "photographers" simply crawled their way infront of public even if they arrived later then the public.

these kind of "jbl photographers" tot they are official photographer or some kind of media / press when they possess a camera...

:thumbsd: :thumbsd:

hanamasa said:
ah... i have seen "photographers" simply crawled their way infront of public even if they arrived later then the public.

these kind of "jbl photographers" tot they are official photographer or some kind of media / press when they possess a camera...

:thumbsd: :thumbsd:
The camera possess them.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.