Ladders - Useful but a Hazard to Public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zcf said:
So not so considerate people critisized other people's inconsiderate act and sound so rightious. Something new I learn today :think: , thanks.
No problem,glad i make you learn something new.:D

Make image not war.
Well, it's not a perfect world, shoot more and enjoy :) .

Now it's not just obstructing traffic and blocking others but also the rudeness of this ladder user.

I was shooting for fun at the J8 Beautiful Mom contest earlier and I encountered this ladder user. He arrived with his GF and he mounted his 70-200L IS on a monopod and prepared himself on the ladder.

What happened was that somebody was trying to walk through that area and the security guards have already cordoned off the exhibition area from the stage to prevent overcrowding so effectively, only 2 people can walk at one time.

Somebody was standing infront of the ladder guy and he was therefore standing slightly further back. The lady asked to be let thru, but all I heard from the guy was "Go from the back lor". The lady had to squeeze through the narrow leftover 'walkway' behnid his ladder stance. :(

The basic need for courtesy and sparing a thought for others is obviously least important than his photos. Even the official photographers moved out of our shooting angle when they could.

Image has been masked to protect the shooter and his gf's identity.

<<< Image removed due to privacy concerns >>>

espn said:
Now it's not just obstructing traffic and blocking others but also the rudeness of this ladder user.

I was shooting for fun at the J8 Beautiful Mom contest earlier and I encountered this ladder user. He arrived with his GF and he mounted his 70-200L IS on a monopod and prepared himself on the ladder.

What happened was that somebody was trying to walk through that area and the security guards have already cordoned off the exhibition area from the stage to prevent overcrowding so effectively, only 2 people can walk at one time.

Somebody was standing infront of the ladder guy and he was therefore standing slightly further back. The lady asked to be let thru, but all I heard from the guy was "Go from the back lor". The lady had to squeeze through the narrow leftover 'walkway' behnid his ladder stance. :(

The basic need for courtesy and sparing a thought for others is obviously least important than his photos. Even the official photographers moved out of our shooting angle when they could.

Image has been masked to protect the shooter and his gf's identity.

very sad indeed. just mask his gf will do.

madmacs said:
very sad indeed. just mask his gf will do.
Actually no need mask,public places take photo no wrong.:)

PPL rich .. got IS .. Got mono pod.. Still got Ladder ..

WE better go work hard .. and buy ladder .. As it says ...

"If you Cannot Bet them, Join Them.!!!"

:p 14 foot ladder .. here i come ..

OMG ... i got spotted! :sweat: you believe that's me?

btw ..

All white white one huh ,...

He got white Lens .. Plus white shirt. plus a GF with White Shirt ...

SOMEMORE WHITE LADDER >>> Cute ... !!!!!!

dEthANGeL said:

Which one is you .. ???

:)

Errz said:
har. thats u meh

Hmm .... Her nick .... and that guy ???

Hmmmmmm :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

dEthANGeL said:
So you the one who so rude to the lady?
Did you smile to fellow photographer? if not drtokina will angry lor.:bheart:

Errz:

You know how i look like meh :what:

zaxh81:

later i smile - his lens will crack / IS/VR will malfunction / Sensor will die / CF card will auto -eject loh ... its that bad loh :rolleyes:

dEthANGeL said:
Errz:

You know how i look like meh

zaxh81:

later i smile - his lens will crack / IS/VR will malfunction / Sensor will die / CF card will auto -eject loh ... its that bad loh

:sweat: :sweat: POWER !!! :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Errz said:
har.. duno lol

but i think thats not u lah.

:bigeyes: No So Loud ... :sweat:

AReality said:
Here's a better view.

Hamsome ....

But this is not a Good pic ... Why got flare art teh side one ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.