LA to Vegas

vinvinvin

Nov 3, 2009
Any good recommendation to to look out for to shoot, LA from driving Vegas? I know on the way can see barstow..calico ghost town..anything to look out for at the desert?

Or LA area?

Will be there next Wednesday. (10 Oct 2012)

I hardly stop between LA and Vegas except for Barstow where I take a break or just do a quickie at the Factory Outlet while I am there.

There is nothing between LA and Las Vegas, my suggestion is either spend more time in L.A. or Las Vegas. :)

Having drove the route before. I actually advice my friends to fly instead. It's really long, due to the traffic jams from LA to about San Bernadino area.

If you are really keen on driving, I guess Barstow is probably the best stop. Grab a strawberry shake while you are there.

alexljy said:
Having drove the route before. I actually advice my friends to fly instead. It's really long, due to the traffic jams from LA to about San Bernadino area.

If you are really keen on driving, I guess Barstow is probably the best stop. Grab a strawberry shake while you are there.

Traffic jam is dependent on timing. I personally prefer driving as it will take less than 4 hours and flying there is not much faster accounting the commute to the airport and security clearance.

To TS, there's definitely a lot of places to visit though it depends on how long will you be staying there and which area will you be staying.

Last edited:
Thx for all the advice .

I m still wondering is there anything to shoot along the desert...

Thx for all the advice .

might as well head into Arizona. vegas is boring.

vinvinvin said:
Thx for all the advice .

Not between LA and LV. Going east of LV into AZ and there's places to shoot. Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend in Page, AZ to name a few but that's another 5 hours drive from LV.