LA to Vegas

Nov 3, 2009
Any good recommendation to to look out for to shoot, LA from driving Vegas? I know on the way can see barstow..calico ghost town..anything to look out for at the desert?

Or LA area?

Will be there next Wednesday. (10 Oct 2012)

agape01

Feb 13, 2003
Somewhere Out There
Visit site
I hardly stop between LA and Vegas except for Barstow where I take a break or just do a quickie at the Factory Outlet while I am there.

Jun 29, 2003
Singapore
www.geocities.com
Having drove the route before. I actually advice my friends to fly instead. It's really long, due to the traffic jams from LA to about San Bernadino area.

If you are really keen on driving, I guess Barstow is probably the best stop. Grab a strawberry shake while you are there.

tonyep

Mar 22, 2012
alexljy said:
Having drove the route before. I actually advice my friends to fly instead. It's really long, due to the traffic jams from LA to about San Bernadino area.

If you are really keen on driving, I guess Barstow is probably the best stop. Grab a strawberry shake while you are there.
Traffic jam is dependent on timing. I personally prefer driving as it will take less than 4 hours and flying there is not much faster accounting the commute to the airport and security clearance.

To TS, there's definitely a lot of places to visit though it depends on how long will you be staying there and which area will you be staying.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2009
Thx for all the advice .

I m still wondering is there anything to shoot along the desert...

cks2k2

Feb 12, 2009
Thx for all the advice .

might as well head into Arizona. vegas is boring.

tonyep

Mar 22, 2012
vinvinvin said:
Thx for all the advice .

Not between LA and LV. Going east of LV into AZ and there's places to shoot. Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend in Page, AZ to name a few but that's another 5 hours drive from LV.

Top Bottom