KT Digital Imaging Pte Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRT @ Chinatown, alight exit to Chinatown Point and walk along the main road to Hong Lim Complex.

Bus @ Chinatown - 147, 54 and others, same place to alight and walk as above.

n0d3 said:
KT does not charge extra for borders. Unless you specifically ask for no adjustments (NNNN), they'll do it.

Just wanna be sure. Cos some labs will do adjustments on settings/colours just once and apply that to all the subsequent photos. What I wanna ask is, will KT colour adjust every photo we send in?

vivientan said:
Just wanna be sure. Cos some labs will do adjustments on settings/colours just once and apply that to all the subsequent photos. What I wanna ask is, will KT colour adjust every photo we send in?

Ya we'll do colour correct for you:)

vivientan said:
you can 放一百个心:bsmilie:

henavs said:
I just dropped my CD at KTDI an hour ago...:bsmilie:

30c for 4R, no handling fee, Fuji Crystal Archive Supreme paper & ready within 1 day...U can't get much better than that... :thumbsup:

The results? Well, fingers crossed... :p

Dun worry, they provide VERY GOOD service and the price is reasonable.
They even advise customer abt not printable pix on how to fix it. My......... where to get such good service nowadays????

I just collected my batch of prints. The outputs are generally underexposed and warmer compared to my regular lab that I printed. Price-wise, it's great, but since it does not match my monitor output, I probably only use it for personal prints and not clients' prints.

pianodancer said:
I just collected my batch of prints. The outputs are generally underexposed and warmer compared to my regular lab that I printed. Price-wise, it's great, but since it does not match my monitor output, I probably only use it for personal prints and not clients' prints.
most people match their monitor to the printing lab...you can't expect the lab's colour to follow your monitor's colours...

I guess I'm lucky, my monitor's colours just happen to be very close to KT's prints, so i print there all the time, and never anywhere else. :)

KTcc Michelle said:
Dear valued customers,

KT Colour Centre is having a promotion for enlargement prints 8R and beyond. Prices are as below. Promotion period is from 20th Feb 2006 to 31st March 2006

8R (8"x10") - $2.00
S8R (8"x12") - $2.20
10R (10"x12") - $6
S10R (10"x15") - $7
12R (12"x15") - $8
S12R (12"x18") - $10

No minimum quantity required. Please do remember to let us know that you're from ClubSNAP to enjoy these fabulous offers. So hurry up and print away! ;)

Regards,
Michelle Tan
KT Colour Centre

i notice tat the pix that i take the size is abt 2.1-2.2mp...so wats the largest print tis size can do....:sweat:

mpenza said:
They said the profiling master is onlu released for the regulars and not simply any walk-in customers :(

Dear

What do you mean by this? I'm a novice and can't understand fully. You mean the name of machine and colour setting they use?

Regards,

JH

Azure said:
1. Make sure you use the Frontier profile or adjust your monitor to the Frontier's colours. Otherwise, you'll be doing your prints and the printer a dis-service.

Dear azur,

Hi,

How can I use Frontier profile? Is it included in photo editing program? Or do I need to get it from somewhere?

Regards,

JH

R11S said:
i notice tat the pix that i take the size is abt 2.1-2.2mp...so wats the largest print tis size can do....:sweat:

You can use Wayne Fulton's Scanning Resolution Calculator to work it out:

http://www.scantips.com/calc.html

To a certain extent, you can go larger with various forms of interpolation to enlarge file size (Qimage, Genuine Fractals).

Souphamster said:
the girl there is very polite and good service, she burn a cd for colour calibration chart for me with colour photos(softcopy) for FOC. Will recommend first timer to go...

Dear

Could I get a file from you? They said they don't provide it to non-regular. But, to become a regular, I need to try calibration first.

Please.

Regards,

JH

Got a number of S8R and S10R prints today (last day of the promotion :D ) Fab results.

Dont worry too much about calibration. They take care of any minor colour/exposure problems.

:thumbsup: Upz for the good service!

Send in three pictures to print to S8R this evening. The lady did a good job (Didn't get her name ;p ). My picture was a bit greenish but she managed to tone it done.

KTcc Michelle said:
Dear valued customers,

KT Colour Centre is having a promotion for enlargement prints 8R and beyond. Prices are as below. Promotion period is from 20th Feb 2006 to 31st March 2006

8R (8"x10") - $2.00
S8R (8"x12") - $2.20
10R (10"x12") - $6
S10R (10"x15") - $7
12R (12"x15") - $8
S12R (12"x18") - $10

No minimum quantity required. Please do remember to let us know that you're from ClubSNAP to enjoy these fabulous offers. So hurry up and print away! ;)

Regards,
Michelle Tan
KT Colour Centre
Miss these offers .... is there any extension due to overwhelming public demands, my dear dear Michelle?..... :heart: will consider doing some S12R next week.

KTcc Michelle said:
Dear valued customers,

8R (8"x10") - $2.00
S8R (8"x12") - $2.20
10R (10"x12") - $6
S10R (10"x15") - $7
12R (12"x15") - $8
S12R (12"x18") - $10

Regards,
Michelle Tan
KT Colour Centre

Just missed the offer. Was down yesterday to process some photo. Was charge $5 for 8R. :cry:
I was in a rush and the nice lady was able to do within 30 mins.
Great service :thumbsup:

Just went to develop my photos today, friendly people over there! :bsmilie:

Now I know why some CSers visit there so often :devil:

Anyways, got great prints from them, gotta visit back next time! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.