Where do you find your pentax equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilario

Dec 2, 2007
Its the first time i found a shop that sells some good old PENTAX primes! Also has some minolta and oldie stuff! Its at chinatown and called "Fee Fee" in chinese "fei fei"

General Information
Company Name :
Fee Fee House Of Photographics (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Product Category : Photography
Address : Hong Lim Complex
531 Upper Cross Street #01-02, 050531
Located @ Chinatown

Phone : 65354429

quite cool! Do share where u can find nice PENTAX stuff!

Its the first time i found a shop that sells some good old PENTAX primes! Also has some minolta and oldie stuff! Its at chinatown and called "Fee Fee" in chinese "fei fei"

General Information
Company Name :
Located @ Chinatown

How is the price tag as compared to other shops?

i saw a tokina 35mm and pentax 35mm for $50 and $70. second hand. dunno what model but is old, for film kind.. thus very cheap :) dunno bout spec tho.

General Information
Company Name :
Located @ Chinatown

Its across the row of old 4-storey shophouses right? Passed by a couple of times but I thought they're just another photo print shop.

Photography old birds will know that Fee Fee do good B&W processing.

Thanks for the info. :) Perhaps 1 day after my exams will go down to have a look and maybe expand my lens collection :bsmilie:

Its across the row of old 4-storey shophouses right? Passed by a couple of times but I thought they're just another photo print shop.

If I'm not wrong, the building it's in is actually Hong Lim Complex.
Along the Upper Cross St side.
They have some really antique stuff there, including TLRs...
But their "marketing" of their stuff ain't convincing though...

Well it was like a row of shophouses. Looks like a typical HDB mini processing lab with big red "FEE FEE" lol.

yep yep, agree with Denis - I've processed my b&w there a coupla times, before switching to riceball.
anyway, about the pentax 35 - is it an M series lens? There are 3 variants of this lens, at f1.4, f2 and f2.8. The cheap price may be 'cos its the last one, and due to the condition of the lens. I've seen a coupla k mount lens there too, but nothing that really interested me.

There are 3 variants of this lens, at f1.4, f2 and f2.8. The cheap price may be 'cos its the last one, and due to the condition of the lens. I've seen a coupla k mount lens there too, but nothing that really interested me.

Yeah i guess its a F2.8. i remember seeing that but dunno for which one, the tokina or pentax. $50 for tokina and $70 for pentax. Really affordable though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.