aka Ying Guo or Pau Ying. One thing about it - it is usually not immediate. It may take a bit of time between the wrongful act and eventual retribution.

It is nonsense to those who think nothing will happen to them when they commit terrible wrongs to others. It is real to those who have seen what befalls those who were nasty/evil/all things bad etc...

Similarly, if the act is of extreme good and one is rewarded.

Last edited:
karma.jpg

Dear TS, don't curse at them as it doesn't do you any good. Focus on making your life happy and good. :)

For me, i don't want to watch their retribution, just let my life be better than those who screw me up. :)

Do you believe in it? I do and I saw it happened.

So, I been cursing other, who been bad to me, for having bad return. But I wouldn't go and curse other just like that. As long that person never step on my "tail" or "stab" my back, I just let it be. Sometime really sick of those "xiao ren", maybe it's fated for us to get this kind of people and let them be punished in the end. :think:

Maybe you are the one that hurt them previously and now you are repaying back? Cannot only think in one way, we also must think back...

In short, just don't harm ppl.

kei1309 said:
because most of the Nikon users are Sith Lords

So Nikon karma is Narma??

dreaming said:
in proper English; it means Live and Let's love

It's MAKE LOVE, not war. Lol

U hurt, I hurt like ping pong ball
Towards the end, both suffer, no point
Just point to the sky, let the other know who is great
walk away with that and feel satisfaction that u know best
Kama will take care of that situation.