Karma


BBTM

Senior Member
Nov 23, 2004
2,211
6
38
BB West
#1
Do you believe in it? I do and I saw it happened.

So, I been cursing other, who been bad to me, for having bad return. But I wouldn't go and curse other just like that. As long that person never step on my "tail" or "stab" my back, I just let it be. Sometime really sick of those "xiao ren", maybe it's fated for us to get this kind of people and let them be punished in the end. :think:
 

qystan

New Member
Jul 8, 2010
481
1
0
#2
BBTM said:
Do you believe in it? I do and I saw it happened.

So, I been cursing other, who been bad to me, for having bad return. But I wouldn't go and curse other just like that. As long that person never step on my "tail" or "stab" my back, I just let it be. Sometime really sick of those "xiao ren", maybe it's fated for us to get this kind of people and let them be punished in the end. :think:
What are you trying to say?

You believe it? If yes then you should know cursing is bad for your karma. Why are you doing it?

If no, why so you say you do?
 

kei1309

Senior Member
Apr 12, 2010
7,312
23
0
Earth
www.facebook.com
#3
curse someone and your soul will fall into hell.

Enma Ai is watching you

[video=youtube;qDYO6eeRhf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDYO6eeRhf8[/video]
 

#4
I believe in coincidence and that people believe in whatever they choose to believe. Bad things also happen to good people and vice versa all the time.

In India, when people get killed in traffic accidents. The culprit and bystanders often feel no remorse and sympathy as they believe in karma and that the decease probably deserved it.
 

Last edited:

cks2k2

New Member
Feb 12, 2009
939
2
0
#5
curse someone and your soul will fall into hell.

Enma Ai is watching you

[video=youtube;qDYO6eeRhf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDYO6eeRhf8[/video]
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. - Confucius.
 

BBTM

Senior Member
Nov 23, 2004
2,211
6
38
BB West
#6
qystan said:
What are you trying to say?

You believe it? If yes then you should know cursing is bad for your karma. Why are you doing it?

If no, why so you say you do?
Cause i curse those who do bad things to me. And also, i am ready for what is going to happen to me if my curse comes true. But one thing for sure, i wouldnt start the sparks first.

Recently just got "betray", that's why keep cursing them. Really dont understand why got such people exist in this world. Really sad to know this kind of person. Just dont trust people so easy nowadays.
 

dreaming

New Member
Oct 22, 2006
0
0
0
#8
Karma or no karma, move on and forget about it.

Hatred kept inside you will be bad for your system.
in proper English; it means Live and Let's love
 

qystan

New Member
Jul 8, 2010
481
1
0
#9
BBTM said:
Cause i curse those who do bad things to me. And also, i am ready for what is going to happen to me if my curse comes true. But one thing for sure, i wouldnt start the sparks first.

Recently just got "betray", that's why keep cursing them. Really dont understand why got such people exist in this world. Really sad to know this kind of person. Just dont trust people so easy nowadays.
I don't know how old are you but I don't think you're old enough to be with only a few years left.

If you're going to go through life like this, it's going to be an extremely long, slow and unlivable journey.

It's not about getting even or fairness, that's only in fairy tale land.

It's about enjoying it for what it is, what it brings as a package and what you make it out to be.
 

kei1309

Senior Member
Apr 12, 2010
7,312
23
0
Earth
www.facebook.com
#10
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering.

those who plot against others will suffer the fruit of what they sowed.

be the best that you can be. be honest and forthright and righteous not in the ways of those who live by anger and hatred, but those who love, are peaceful and are kind.

an eye for an eye, and the whole world will go blind - Mahatma Ghandi
 

mccm33

New Member
Apr 21, 2007
484
1
0
#11
I thought first time someone able to put karma on pic to show us , @$$&*;()(;:!/
 

ed9119

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
11,012
35
48
56
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
#12
nothing wrong with feeling tu lan if you felt you got wronged or played out .... just dont let it fester , take a deep breath, lesson learned and just move on wiser

when u stay upset, the other side wins

stay cool
 

Dec 17, 2008
71
0
6
#18
I have always wondered: Why is Nikon called "the dark side"?
 

Top Bottom