Just to share here what I found at Sitex

Hey MJ, is it still possible to reserve 1 da35?

We can't reserve the stocks, I hope you understand.

Thousand apologies.

We do not want to have similiar situations like the K-x (First 5 pcs).

HEADACHE!!!!

:angry:

Price is $3XX.

Gold (3pcs left) and Silver (4pcs left) available as on 11am, 27.11.10.

:cool:

So is there going to be a price special of $2xx for the DA35 at 1-2pm?

We can't reserve the stocks, I hope you understand.

Thousand apologies.

We do not want to have similiar situations like the K-x (First 5 pcs).

HEADACHE!!!!

:angry:

But you can for FW?

yes this true i like this so much :D

i just bought the 35mm f/2.4 at $2XX price. went down just to get it around 1 pm.. :)

what a beauty, wide open, it is still a great performer :heart:

yes, it has a plastic mount, but nonetheless the build and the finishing is wonderful, taking that into consideration. definitely not as reassuring as a metal mount or metal body lens, but at this price, you can't go wrong.

will post up some shots soon.

i just bought the 35mm f/2.4 at $2XX price. went down just to get it around 1 pm.. :)

yes, it has a plastic mount, but nonetheless the build and the finishing is wonderful, taking that into consideration. definitely not as reassuring as a metal mount or metal body lens, but at this price, you can't go wrong.

:bsmilie: BBB :devil:

:bsmilie: BBB :devil:

i was planning to BBB at that price... until it went up.

now got that price again, and in the area to do some shooting (around tampines)... so drop by on the way home.

sitex is as crowded as i remember it, i just went there, bought the lens, walked around a bit then got fed up and went home. :bsmilie:

i was planning to BBB at that price... until it went up.

now got that price again, and in the area to do some shooting (around tampines)... so drop by on the way home.

sitex is as crowded as i remember it, i just went there, bought the lens, walked around a bit then got fed up and went home. :bsmilie:

Glad that got the lens too . I was very temp to get the kr too . But on budget so get lens 1st

Did u also get the Kr battery adapter? Any idea how much is it?

Glad that got the lens too . I was very temp to get the kr too . But on budget so get lens 1st

i already have the k-r.

the price of the k-r is really good also.. but i don't regret getting it earlier, nonetheless. :)

kr doesn't come with kr battery adapter?

and did the lens get sold out very quick? i mean for 1-2pm

kr doesn't come with kr battery adapter?

and did the lens get sold out very quick? i mean for 1-2pm

No, the Kr does not comes with AA battery adapter. It was not available until recently.

no i did not. i will probably get a spare LI-ON for the k-r.

looking at the price that i have seen here for the spare originals, i.e. $120, i think i will wait for third party.

Price is $3XX.

Gold (3pcs left) and Silver (4pcs left) available as on 11am, 27.11.10.

:cool:

hi, a fren of mine is gg down to get it later, prob at 9pm. may i noe how much stock there is left for gold? i'll ask her to quote my name. if pretty got extra discount?:p

I was there at 2 pm! Did not see you. There was another guy there who was pondering about the kit set but in the end said he will think about it. The exhibitor did not seem very keen. I asked him about the 18-135 and he said he did not have it and stopped there. Maybe they should employ Pentaxians part time to help sell them. All that enthusiasm will flow to the buyer. But not Fengwei. He would be too busy demo'ing to sell anything. :bsmilie:

Attention!

On Saturday, we will offer 5 sets of 18-135mm at $7xx.xx

Reservation will be at the Redemption Counter. Please take a number from our staff.

Thank you.

:angel:

Hi
I was there at 2pm and the guy told me they do not sell it. If its sold out, its always good to say it as it creates curiosity and perhaps demand too. Then let th buyer know when he will be able to buy it. :)

wow. i was told they had 3 'li' of 18-135 in the when i reached at around 12? guess it sold out.
i bought K-r and 35mm f2.4 and batt adapter!

wow. i was told they had 3 'li' of 18-135 in the when i reached at around 12? guess it sold out.
i bought K-r and 35mm f2.4 and batt adapter!

congrats... :thumbsup:

I was there at 2 pm! Did not see you. There was another guy there who was pondering about the kit set but in the end said he will think about it. The exhibitor did not seem very keen. I asked him about the 18-135 and he said he did not have it and stopped there. Maybe they should employ Pentaxians part time to help sell them. All that enthusiasm will flow to the buyer. But not Fengwei. He would be too busy demo'ing to sell anything. :bsmilie:

Agreed . When I ask abt the da35mm 1st guy also tell me stuff like fun have offer.
If next IT show emjay need part timer , I dun mind to take leave and help. I think I can do a better job . Lol