Just to share here what I found at Sitex

Attention!

On Saturday, we will offer 5 sets of 18-135mm at $7xx.xx

Reservation will be at the Redemption Counter. Please take a number from our staff.

Thank you.

:angel:

This certainly catch my attention. I pre-order the 18-135mm weeks ago, last week I was informed that due to short supply only an X numbers of people will be getting it and I have to wait for the next shipment, somewhere in mid-Dec. Where did this 5 sets suddenly appear, it's a bit unfair for those like me that pre-order and place deposits to be made to wait further when there are readily available stocks going to people that just pop by at SITEC;( .

Emjay you guys really sucks!:thumbsd: Don't see the point of your "pre-order" promotion, portion of the money paid and still got to wait:nono:

This certainly catch my attention. I pre-order the 18-135mm weeks ago, last week I was informed that due to short supply only an X numbers of people will be getting it and I have to wait for the next shipment, somewhere in mid-Dec. Where did this 5 sets suddenly appear, it's a bit unfair for those like me that pre-order and place deposits to be made to wait further when there are readily available stocks going to people that just pop by at SITEC;( .

Emjay you guys really sucks!:thumbsd: Don't see the point of your "pre-order" promotion, portion of the money paid and still got to wait:nono:

The way I read Emjay's post, they are just taking reservations for 5 units, much like the pre-order situation. Don't think anyone will walk away from SITEC with the 18-135mm in hand....

This sort of things happen often at shows like this. The vendors will take an order from you at the show price, and then deliver the goods some time later after the show ended.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday we will make 10 customers lucky.

K-R Body = $6XX
DA-35mm F2.4AL Black = $2XX

10 sets per day only - Starting today!!!!

:thumbsup:

Wow! That's crazy price! Shall I buy another Kr and DA35 :dunno:

Don't be to hash lah. I guess some guys preordered, but never showed up to collect or canceled preorder, thus the extra ones. It happens all the time, can't blame them ...

Just to share here what i found at Sitex.
Went down to Expo Sitex look see look see and found Pentax booth display K5 and K-r but sell in bundle set, K5 doesn't sell just the body only.

Helping my brother-in-law purchase the K-r set then saw this champagne gold color lens. So poisoning i ended up bought the K5 body + DA 35 for myself.

Check with the staff the lens is limited to 5 champagne gold and 6 silver color, so act fast!:D

In term of price (K5+DA35) please check with the staff. Just to hint that the price cannot match pre-order or the recent debating on price hike but i get the items immediately since i cannot wait for pre-order.

Another surprise before leaving, while their staff arranging the stock i saw there are stock for k-r bundle with DA or FA(?) 35mm lens (black)!!!

Cheers!

_IGP3347968x648.jpg

_IGP3336a665x636.jpg

Congrats and welcome :) That's a great set up, nice looking one too.

The way I read Emjay's post, they are just taking reservations for 5 units, much like the pre-order situation. Don't think anyone will walk away from SITEC with the 18-135mm in hand....

This sort of things happen often at shows like this. The vendors will take an order from you at the show price, and then deliver the goods some time later after the show ended.

If that's the case, they should be clearer in their posting, :dunno: some people like me read things at face value.

Don't be to hash lah. I guess some guys preordered, but never showed up to collect or canceled preorder, thus the extra ones. It happens all the time, can't blame them ...

Not being harsh and without any due disrespect to anyone, even if someone cancelled or never turn up, it should given to those still in the queue instead of the open market.

I will take Zoom3 posting that perhaps the lucky 5 meant in Emjay posting is base on the price to give away and not the physical product itself.

I assure you that if you are the first 5 to come down tomorrow, you will get your stocks.

I will be at the redemption booth.

As for the next 5 sets, you can pay in advance, stocks will arrive on Monday 29/11/2010, you can pick it on the next day, 30/11/2010. We will inform you the location to pick up once invoice is processed.

Thank you.

Patrick

Last edited:
I assure you that if you are the first 5 to come down tomorrow, you will get your stocks.

Patrick

Emjay , this sitex booth was not under emjay directly right ? Cos My receipts was under bally photo instead of emjay :)

But of cos the stuff is still at good price :)

I think you should. Shall I make a reservation for you, FW?

You can pay by Nets or Visa, even easy payment scheme is available, Citibank, DBS, Diners, OCBC & UOB - 12 months Installment Scheme.

Patrick

the price of K-r is really super temping ...... too bad my target is on K5 ... but K5 too exp for me @ the moment

As for the next 5 sets, you can pay in advance, stocks will arrive on Monday 29/11/2010, you can pick it on the next day, 30/11/2010. We will inform you the location to pick up once invoice is processed.

Thank you.

Patrick

Patrick, this is confusing. Will MagnumLite get his 18-135 before these 5 potential customers tomorrow since he has pre-ordered his a few weeks ago ? I don't blame him for being upset if not.

Patrick, this is confusing. Will MagnumLite get his 18-135 before these 5 potential customers tomorrow since he has pre-ordered his a few weeks ago ? I don't blame him for being upset if not.

It is not confusing at all, I've mentioned the first 5, and if he's one of them, he will definitely get it at our Sitex booth.

In the event that he's not, there will be another 5pcs on Monday, and provided he is the 6th to 10th customer at the Sitex to purchase it, on Tuesday he will get the stock.

Hope that will clarify the confusion.

:)

Hey MJ, is it still possible to reserve 1 da35?

Alamak! buying lastest model lenses is so difficult now,hot cakes not pan cake anymore.:bsmilie:

Luckly i'm not too fency in this 2 lenses,where got time to wait..:sticktong

Hello MJ, DA* 50-135 f2.8 got good deal? if yes pls PM can...Alikatoh!

Last edited:
Hi emjay, i'm sincerely interested in buying a gold da35. could you be so kind to pm me the (best;)) price, if its still available? thanks!

Alamak! buying lastest model lenses is so difficult now,hot cakes not pan cake anymore.:bsmilie:

can also pm me as well? Tks...

Most of the items at Sitex are almost cost to cost. We have to bear certain bank charges and the stocks are quite limited as we have sold numerous lenses yesterday. DA15, DA21, DA35, 50-135, 18-55WR/50-200mm/Macro 100mm WR, .....etc.

Anyway, take it as an outing, come down with your camera, we have 2 models there, you can take some photos.

See you there.:cool:

Last edited:
Hi emjay, i'm sincerely interested in buying a gold da35. could you be so kind to pm me the (best;)) price, if its still available? thanks!

Price is $3XX.

Gold (3pcs left) and Silver (4pcs left) available as on 11am, 27.11.10.

:cool: