Just got back from x-men

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole story is conked off right from xmen1, the thing is. it does not relate to the comics at all. In X2 there is a part where wolverine dreamt of him escaping weapon X, and he looks at his claws, screaming at it, seeming that he did not see those claws coming out from his hands b4. well thats crap, since he has claws b4 the experiment, only thing it is in the bone form, without adamantium in it.

Yeah, esp this x3 made alot of fans not happy.;( i mean what is x4 without these characters.

chunger said:
Yeah... must stay and wait till the credit end ... A very satisfying ending at the end !!!!! Must stay. But I heard GV cinema do not have that ending.

I watched it on the movie premiere. But please take note, the credits are long........

Watched it at GV Tiong Bahru and the "special ending" was there.

the ending isnt good though. its the "same result" if u watched it or not. too little collosus and ice man being in metal or ice form, or other special effects. i guess the new director wants to save on CGI. anyway that kid omega, that chinese guy(ken leung) who can embed out spikes from his body, whus he anyway? i searched on marvel on him and he was has telepathic powers,not spikes. so which is wrong? x3 or marvel. whos that guy who fought wolverine in the forest, the 1 that can grow spikes out from his wrist and throw it hard? is that spike?

Watcher said:
No no, I meant in XM 2, the previous one? Remember the ending, after all of them were grieving for Jean Grey?

i only remember the ending in x2 when you can see a shadow of a phoenix along lake alkali

Hello all,

After all the comics being produced into movies, whether is it HK or Hollywood, there are bound to be changes. At first I thought why the heck they change the original story. But after some thoughts, I came to the conclusion that if the original story was being produced into a movie, it will be very long, more than 2 hours, so for producers to make things simple, a change in the story line is needed.

Budget wise, if the story line unchange and untouch, it might extend till part six or maybe part ten. In this movie industry, time is money, need to pay for the celebrity, costumes, travel, food etc... a lot of budget, and its in millions of US. So a change is unavoidable. As long as its exciting, its ok.

For X4, I think Professor X and the others being so called "killed" by Phoniex haven die yet, maybe they are just being transported to another dimension or something:

-Professor X might become "Onslaught", Or

-Apocalyse and his 4 horsemen might appear. Or,

-Shadowcat (the teenage girl who can goes through walls), Colousses and Angel (the teenage with wings, also called ArchAngel) might just be another new mutants oplaying with a major part. Or,

-Magento might just take over Professor X as X-Men's leader.

Its just anybody's guess.

:)

Onslaught! :thumbsu: But that would also require Magneto as well. As for the other dimension thing, i think it's altogether possible 'cos i remember in the comics there was something about that and Prof X or i can't remember who was trapped there right? Apocalyse as an enemy would be cool. Maybe more/real sentinels as well.

ellery said:
If memeory serves I think Juggernaut aka Dr Xiaver's brother did get his power from the gem - it transformed him. Charles Xiaver was I tend affected in a similar fashion save in his case he became telephatic. His injury that confines him to a wheel chair was caused by his brother after the transformation into Juggernaut.

No. His legs were crushed by a boulder dropped by an Alien.

Vilya said:
Latest info: there will be two spinoff movies, one Wolverine and one Magneto. There is no mention of Xmen 4.:(

Here's a funny clip i came across http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-P1yrAolJM

Had a great laugh. But all was a made up. The Spiderman got them noticed and Storm laughs out, obviously they knew what was going on. But its a great place to laugh out too... Check out for other videos.

For X4, I think Professor X and the others being so called "killed" by Phoniex haven die yet, maybe they are just being transported to another dimension or something:

-Professor X might become "Onslaught", Or

-Apocalyse and his 4 horsemen might appear. Or,

-Shadowcat (the teenage girl who can goes through walls), Colousses and Angel (the teenage with wings, also called ArchAngel) might just be another new mutants oplaying with a major part. Or,

:)

i think the 4 horsemen ur saying, one of them would be archangel, where his wings become steel. warren had no choice but to make a pact with apocalypse as his original wings were being destroyed.

trlnlty said:
not too bad... however not blow you away good :confused:

glad that some characters got killed early on :)

I thought it was really good actually, the sound was excellent, story line was ok, but i thought it was definatly a film worth seeing. :thumbsup:

I just rewatched Xmen1 on Chan 5 yest and noticed something weird... When Wolvie wakes up in the mission and enters a class that Prof X was conducting, Prof X ended the class.

One of the girls while leaving came back for her bag then phased through the door on her way out. Wasnt that shadowcat/kitty pryde?

If so, why is she SO kid-sized in X3?

a. nightcrawler was in X2 but did not appear in X3.
b. at the run down church, magneto did not wear his helmet but prof X did ot "locate" him.

phelan said:
I just rewatched Xmen1 on Chan 5 yest and noticed something weird... When Wolvie wakes up in the mission and enters a class that Prof X was conducting, Prof X ended the class.

One of the girls while leaving came back for her bag then phased through the door on her way out. Wasnt that shadowcat/kitty pryde?

If so, why is she SO kid-sized in X3?

Yes, she is Shadowcat... She appeared in X2 too. Watch out for her next Sunday... She is in teenage state in X3...

knpan said:
i think the 4 horsemen ur saying, one of them would be archangel, where his wings become steel. warren had no choice but to make a pact with apocalypse as his original wings were being destroyed.

Yes, its ArchAngel... After what his ending I not sure...

hanqiang1011 said:
Yes, she is Shadowcat... She appeared in X2 too. Watch out for her next Sunday... She is in teenage state in X3...

the kitty in X1 looks taller and older, but x3 kitty like kiddy liddat.:)

wildstallion said:
I thought it was really good actually, the sound was excellent, story line was ok, but i thought it was definatly a film worth seeing. :thumbsup:

If u think the show was good then look at this:

xmen3.jpg

They took out this Phoenix effect!!! URRRHHhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.