Just got back from x-men

Status
Not open for further replies.
smtan24 said:
We see magneto in the park playing with metal chess pieces. He trying to see if he can move the pieces than they cut to the credits.
Yeah, I'm sure you caught the chess piece moving ya? ;) and if you stayed till past the ending credits, you'd have gotten a glimpse of something else too.

this was a terrible X-men movie...absolutely no justice done to the greatness of the original x-men comics
I mean, come on. in the comics dark phoenix destroyed a whole bloody planet!!!!!
What does she do here, kill a few schmucks?
at least I didn't pay for the movie.

espn said:
Yeah, I'm sure you caught the chess piece moving ya? ;) and if you stayed till past the ending credits, you'd have gotten a glimpse of something else too.

Yeah... must stay and wait till the credit end ... A very satisfying ending at the end !!!!! Must stay. But I heard GV cinema do not have that ending.

I watched it on the movie premiere. But please take note, the credits are long........

juggernaut is gay in the movie. they changed the costume. the original juggernaut in the comics looks much much better, and BIGGER

face it man, the costume design for the x-men movies suck
and angel looks like an absolute faggot. Archangel, angel of death?ha ha ha

You have to admit Hugh Jackman fits the part of Wolverine.

mattlock said:
face it man, the costume design for the x-men movies suck
and angel looks like an absolute faggot. Archangel, angel of death?ha ha ha

LOL LOL :bsmilie: i agree with that:thumbsup: only wolverines costume isnt that bad. but i really prefer the berserk costume in the classical comics.

smtan24 said:
You have to admit Hugh Jackman fits the part of Wolverine.

I think Xavier and Wolverine are the best cast.although hugh jackman is abit too tame in his role, he needs to be abit more psycho.
the rest are a bunch of second rate stringers.

can someone tell me why Storm, a goddess-like creature who controls the weather, who can channel 1000000 volts of lightning into anyone, gets punched around by a teenage girl whose amazing mutant talent is to run abit faster than other people?

chunger said:
Yeah... must stay and wait till the credit end ... A very satisfying ending at the end !!!!! Must stay. But I heard GV cinema do not have that ending.

I watched it on the movie premiere. But please take note, the credits are long........
I watched the premier too? (24th) Was watching at GV PS with kirby and maureen too ;)

she is dumb, just like awer

espn said:
yo can you take me what happened at the end?
pm me please?
interested but no time to watch

and interestingly.. i cant believe its showing in spore before the official opening in the USA.
hmmm

i watched it last night at GV jurong point... dun think got the special ending le... kaoz...dunno if the dvd version might have or not...

but the movie i dun really like the story.. some chars died just like that.. and dun think they stuck to the comic story too.. action wise not bad, but would have wanted to see some action between juggernaut and colossus... :bsmilie:

espn said:
I watched the premier too? (24th) Was watching at GV PS with kirby and maureen too ;)

I watched it on 22nd at cathay cineleisure. Got goodies bag also ^_^ and some X-men costume ppl for phototaking, FOC of coz.. too bad din bring my gear that time. They use a HP camera to take and print. Then the guy did not set to night mode. all the pic come out a black patch of colors only. :(

Angle have the best costume in real life.

chunger said:
I watched it on 22nd at cathay cineleisure. Got goodies bag also ^_^ and some X-men costume ppl for phototaking, FOC of coz.. too bad din bring my gear that time. They use a HP camera to take and print. Then the guy did not set to night mode. all the pic come out a black patch of colors only. :(

Bo jio leh! :bsmilie:

chunger said:

Angle? :think:

mattlock said:
I think Xavier and Wolverine are the best cast.although hugh jackman is abit too tame in his role, he needs to be abit more psycho.
the rest are a bunch of second rate stringers.

can someone tell me why Storm, a goddess-like creature who controls the weather, who can channel 1000000 volts of lightning into anyone, gets punched around by a teenage girl whose amazing mutant talent is to run abit faster than other people?

The teenage girl moves faster then lighting? :think:

crap, juggernaut is not a mutant, and he still loses his powers when he goes near the small boy who has the ability to temporarily "off" mutant powers at a close proximity. juggernaut is not a mutant!

knpan said:
crap, juggernaut is not a mutant, and he still loses his powers when he goes near the small boy who has the ability to temporarily "off" mutant powers at a close proximity. juggernaut is not a mutant!

i watched the xmen movies with a pinch of salt cos they have taken lots of liberty with the characters. eg: rougue supposed to be able to fly and super strong, phoenix is a cosmic force ect.....

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
and the fact that THE FLASH can only moves as fast as lightning... :think:

Flash is under DC mah. :bsmilie: Only Quick Sliver moves the fastest under Marvel. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.