it was so badly of a photografer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough said!

I think this topic is getting more Off Topic already and should not be under Workshop, Studio/Model Shots Sub forum.

This topic is about a person been asked to do some model shots request from a photographer which seem rather suspicious.

To threadstarter, if you want to feedback about outrage of the photographer or to warn others about him, please check with the Administrators and Moderators if it is ok for you can post full details of the guy or ask for the appropriate action taken.

Moderators, please help to move this thread to Kopitiam or other appropriate subforum instead. Thank you.

That one easy.. Ask her to lure the person out, promise go hotel.. Then we follow then go hotel room humtum him lor :kok: :hammer:

Deadpoet said:
I realy don't think we are mean. We really only heard one side of the story. We will give her the benefit of the doubt, and if her story holds any truth, the photographer in queation is probably a scum, but we don't know the entire story.

Her English, we shold never poke fun of how other speaks or writte, but that does not mean her English is good or even undstandable. It was very confusing and detracting from the points she was trying to make. That is a fact.

One thing we have to be careful of is, the crying wolf syndrome, becuase we must be sure, there is a really a wolf out there. As I said earlier, we should give her the benefit of the doubt, but we have to be sure of the fact before we go wolf hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.