it was so badly of a photografer

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_princess said:
Be sure its not in a hotel room or your house... hahahahahahaha....
Wah... onz la.. PM'd you liao. Don't worry I don't like to shoot indoors, I prefer to use mother nature to compliment you. And no worries... I don't shoot lingeries... hahaha...

Hi guys,
We are free to choose on if we want to believe her (sad) story and all, and yes the fact is her english isnt very good. But i can understand it enough nonetheless that she is concerned that a photographer is trying to take advantage of her.

So..please...save the sarcasm for someplace else.:nono:

Perhaps all she wants to do is to ask the opinions of photographers here if that person's style of doing business is the norm....or is it just an opportunistic pervert means of getting tiltilated.

If she had made contact with that person thru clubsnap, then i think the proper reaction from people in the clubsnap community should be NOT to support this kind of shady behaviour by persons posing/acting as photographers. One suggestion is to perhaps publish a guideline to educate people about what is a proper procedure for someone wanting to model for a photographer, especially in cases where a woman or a minor (people aged 16 & below) is the model and the shoot involves under garments, swimwear or nudity.

Today is Haji... holiday.. raining outside.. so stuck home.. Since here is so heat up... more fun than watching tv rite?? furthermore can know new friends..;)

Koelsch said:
Nivlek, you're pretty free to surf CS for such a long period of time given that you're a professional dancer in Team Singapore. hahaha *NEXT* ;p

espn korkor the toilet cleaner damn fast. reaction time - 0.2 seconds . i'm still saving for my camera =( . tsk tsk . and members without cameras are not considered photographers? lol ;p

COBALT said:
Hi guys,
We are free to choose on if we want to believe her (sad) story and all, and yes the fact is her english isnt very good. But i can understand it enough nonetheless that she is concerned that a photographer is trying to take advantage of her.

So..please...save the sarcasm for someplace else.:nono:

Perhaps all she wants to do is to ask the opinions of photographers here if that person's style of doing business is the norm....or is it just an opportunistic pervert means of getting tiltilated.

If she had made contact with that person thru clubsnap, then i think the proper reaction from people in the clubsnap community should be NOT to support this kind of shady behaviour by persons posing/acting as photographers. One suggestion is to perhaps publish a guideline to educate people about what is a proper procedure for someone wanting to model for a photographer, especially in cases where a woman or a minor (people aged 16 & below) is the model and the shoot involves under garments, swimwear or nudity.
Ok. You got the job, go draft the outline and guidelines :D

Agree with Cobalt... let's have a little decency (even in cyberspace) and stop the sarcasm.

Well.. There are many bosses of construction companys who's English also not so de powderful.. I've been to some wedding photo studios, the makeup artiste and photographers also not all powderful English what.. Some may be Chinese educated.. Then pple from China how? All die lah ;p

Anyway, maybe we have a different perspective.. Let's just let it rest at that..

espn said:
so dos tt mean tt if me some boss of biga company den me no worry abt mi engrish??

This is really super duper funny ! I can't stop laughing to myself, my sis thinks i am mad. HAHA!! MAKEUPARTISTEEILEEN, i bet all of us are DYING to see how u look like! And don't be so gullible ok ?? If u don't know whats the meaning of gullible, i suggest an oxford dictionary! ;p

I sincerely doubt bad English has anything to do with makeup skills. I had known some makeup artist who had lousy English, but having outstanding makeup skills.

Anyway, I think she had a traumatic experience, those who poked at her for her language ability is only adding petrol to fire.

No matter wat her intention is to warn other girls about the dangerous.. so don't anyhow accept offers... best if your parents can be with u.. anything still got witness/ guardian...

Guys, don't be like that lah, not very nice to make fun of people.

This is like the cyberspace version of someone standing in the middle of the crowd, and everyone laughing and pointing at that person. Safety in numbers, but the one person being laughed and pointed at wouldn't find it very funny.

makeupartisteileen said:
hi everyone .... that is a day a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini , he told me to wear bra and pentis ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,call me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot liao,i asked him how about bikini at sentosa? he like dun want ... but he told me ok ,but after a few day he sms me that go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said :eek:k ,after few day again , he sms me ,that one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but only must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him , no i only want to shoot bikini, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara to shoot me , i asked him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was that ???? pls pm me all photografer !!!thanks !!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

If the photographer had intentions other than shoot, the OP was smart enough not to take the bait, good for her. However, shooting lingerie in a studio or a hotel room, or an apartment does not automaticaly make the intention questionable. A hotel room or a studio are both merely a set to take photos.

Based on what the P posted, the whole thing proposed by the photographer sounded, looked and smelled fishy. She was right to be skeptical and careful. However, we also only got half of the story. For all intent and purposes, the whole thing could have been a ruse. We don't know. If this was arranged or initiated thru CS, at the very least, we, the members, would like to know the nick of this person. I am assumng that this was in fact initiated thru CS because the OP did in one of her many post hawking her make up services, that she is available for modelling jobs too.

All in all, no harm no foul. Model has to be careful, so does photographer.

On another note, many had commented on OP's English. All I had to say is, it's horrible, and does detracts the reader from comprehending what she tried to convey. Not a criticism, but merely an observation.

Can't believe it... why so many mean remarks? Do you start laughing at someone asking for help or poke fun at their English? This forum is not about standard of English.

Yah.. I'm starting to think I don't belong in this forum.. My England also not very de powerderful, later kerna suan by pple..

Red-I said:
Can't believe it... why so many mean remarks? Do you start laughing at someone asking for help or poke fun at their English? This forum is not about standard of English.

Red-I said:

I totally agree, just because english not that good why should people poke fun at her :nono: , she has come with a problem/share a problem, and its just common decency to be nice and give her adivise, im pretty sure most of you would not like people to make fun off you when u have a problem.

Its ok to be nice guys, really its not going to kill you!

I'm just kidding, really! Didn't mean to make fun of her .. =(

Red-I said:
I realy don't think we are mean. We really only heard one side of the story. We will give her the benefit of the doubt, and if her story holds any truth, the photographer in queation is probably a scum, but we don't know the entire story.

Her English, we shold never poke fun of how other speaks or writte, but that does not mean her English is good or even undstandable. It was very confusing and detracting from the points she was trying to make. That is a fact.

One thing we have to be careful of is, the crying wolf syndrome, becuase we must be sure, there is a really a wolf out there. As I said earlier, we should give her the benefit of the doubt, but we have to be sure of the fact before we go wolf hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.