it was so badly of a photografer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I know why there are pple commenting about her English? If you're her personal friends pulling her leg, I apologise..

Otherwise, she is a model for photographs, not actress for movie.. So what if her English is bad??

Anyone can sign up as CS member and pose as a photographer. Book hotel? My gosh, should smell a rat by then. Should exercise discretion in accepting assignments......

Luckily I'm a Guy... lol.. Safe from perverts.. lol

my friend also ask mi to shoot in her bra and panties
i say bring another photographer .. she say don want
i say then i don want to shoot liao

Hmm.. Is there something I am missing out on? :dunno:

lil_princess said:
Or rather, all photographers, please be careful if you were to do a shoot with her (as what her other thread says). Else, if you step on her tail, she will have a 'tell-all' session here! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

jeryltan said:
Can I know why there are pple commenting about her English? If you're her personal friends pulling her leg, I apologise..

Otherwise, she is a model for photographs, not actress for movie.. So what if her English is bad??
If her English is bad, do you think she would be successful to market herself (for modelling) and her available services (makeup)??? I don't think so.

:think:

simon80 said:
my friend also ask mi to shoot in her bra and panties
i say bring another photographer .. she say don want
i say then i don want to shoot liao

why? :think:

i'm pretty impressed with the rate of replies here.... haha... for a moment i tot my post didnt get thru....

anyway.... she's obviously oblivious of wats going on la

Ok.. Maybe my standard not so high.. But I personally think a person's lingual skills are not impt. when not doing a job that requires speaking skills.. Of course, if the photographer ask her do things but she don't understand then a bit jia lat lah.. But if she can follow simple instructions I think it's good enough right? :dunno:

Well, some of our past Ms Singapore contestants also not so good in lingual either what.. That one lagi jia lat right? Come out on TV somemore..

lil_princess said:
If her English is bad, do you think she would be successful to market herself (for modelling) and her available services (makeup)??? I don't think so.

Kimberley said:
Oh Gosh. Ur English is really bad. Are u in primary school ? Haha. Yes this 'Essay's' Super funny! =P

hahahahaha. Kim, you're just so evil on this. and epsn gonna use your sister's coolpix s4 to take lil_princess? >.< ;p ;p

meaning ?

lil_princess thumbs up!! It seems like she is trying to get attention here to promote her makeup service.. let's stop her evil intention.. let's talk in a new thread man.. lol

Nivlek, you're pretty free to surf CS for such a long period of time given that you're a professional dancer in Team Singapore. hahaha *NEXT* ;p

Oh my..... more than half the posts making fun of her. Please lah, give her a break.

jeryltan said:

so dos tt mean tt if me some boss of biga company den me no worry abt mi engrish??

jeryltan said:
No meaning lah.. Just curious why your friend ask you to do it.. Maybe she likes you leh :eek:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u think too much
hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.