Is your's like that?

sion might be a commander but his 'below' shd be 'NSmen'

Patricia Mok jin fierce. Anybody up for her fiery spirit?
My china not very good, so I use Google translate...I think I'm better off reading the Chinese version
As a friend in night games Qingsheng Yang Han actually step on night games, the foul language the the abusive "stupid Fxxking Asians, Mo Ling accused of celebrating his birthday teamed up to take the glass, anger hit the ocean Han!

According to news from the entertainment, local actress Mo Ling recently to attend a local celebrity fashion Trey Wong's birthday party, birthday party coming up an "uninvited guest", to no avail due to the contention of birthday balloons, actually burst foul language and abusive Mo Ling.

Witnesses said Mo Ling with birthday was public anger, raised his champagne cups fly hit the ocean Han, it is known to attend the birthday that night with hundreds of people.

Insiders broke the news, Yang Han not been invited, and stepped into the birthday package wherever he goes, first the Ocean girlfriend without asking, birthday birthday party balloons tied to the clothes on, Mo Ling good words with each other to get back balloons the ocean girl does not give, Yang Han female companion in front of the "Cheng Weifeng, not only do not give acrimony!

- Longevity admitted fell Cup protest

- Mo Ling respondents denied lost cup

The full reports, please refer to the begin of the United Evening News ".

Seems like the consensus here is that the average Singaporean girlfriend is like that, lol. My question is: Is the average Singaporean boyfriend a tool like the guy in the video?

I have no stories about Singaporean girlfriends to add since I have never dated one, so I go with the consensus.;p

My china not very good, so I use Google translate...I think I'm better off reading the Chinese version
Essentially, a Caucasian couple gatecrashed a birthday party in a nightclub before taking a Angry Bird balloon belonging to celebrity fashion stylist, Trey Wong infuriating Patricia Mok who asked for it back, Caucasian couple refused and retalited with a string of ethnic slurs. Claws and Fangs started coming out forcing the Caucasian male to flee the nightclub with his tail between legs leaving his girlfriend stranded behind.

Last edited:
Essentially, a Caucasian couple gatecrashed a birthday party in a nightclub before taking a Angry Bird balloon belonging to celebrity fashion stylist, Trey Wong infuriating Patricia Mok who asked for it back, Caucasian couple refused and retalited with a string of ethnic slurs. Claws and Fangs started coming out forcing the Caucasian male to flee the nightclub with his tail between legs leaving his girlfriend stranded behind.

Oh, I thought it was Pat Mok throwing champagne into the ocean :bsmilie:

kkgoxplore said:
The fact of life: Men marry women hoping they will not change and yet they changed. Women marry men hoping they will change and yet they don't.

True story. But i will change for someone worthy. She just has to be worth it for me to do that and i think it would be a beautiful thing to do.