Is Singapore getting too expensive for the middle class?

Singapore named most expensive city to live in....... again ...... That's 2 years in a row.:cheergal:

Here.....

you mean expats leh

anyway ppl missed out on a crucial part of the report:
1. COE
2. this survey was done before the recent appreciation of the swiss franc, and switzerland would have been most expensive if the survey was done now

Expensive for some. But for the common Singapore people this is still the world's cheapest and best place for Wanton noodle soup. :)

That and Nikon equipment.

you mean expats leh

anyway ppl missed out on a crucial part of the report:
1. COE
2. this survey was done before the recent appreciation of the swiss franc, and switzerland would have been most expensive if the survey was done now

Thxs for the correction... depend too much in auto spell has its problem... :sweat:

Expensive for some.

But for the common Singapore people this is still the world's cheapest and best place for Wanton noodle soup. :)

Only experts can find cheap wanton noodles here ..... but don't tell me that you are having it at every meal. :)

I am pretty sure M'sia is cheaper for both Nikon gear and noodles...
Expensive for some.

But for the common Singapore people this is still the world's cheapest and best place for Wanton noodle soup. :)

I am pretty sure M'sia is cheaper for both Nikon gear and noodles...

I think MY is no longer that cheap.

Recently I went to MY, Kluang. Bought can drink from a coffeeshop, cost me RM$2. its not cheap by MY standards.

Recently I went to MY, Kluang. Bought can drink from a coffeeshop, cost me RM$2. its not cheap by MY standards.

....you are paying Expert .... I mean Expat pricing. :p ....Next time check with Sion first. :bsmilie:

Buy drinks in MY from roadside stalls not from coffee shops: :)

kpkf0j-b78506870z120090521081838000g15hvk331lg.jpg

Last edited: