IR Outing #1 (2010) @ Changi Business Park/Expo

So sorry guys, can't join you this time ... 9 & 10 of July are the busiest days of the year for me and my team at work :sweat:

Teerex, Dibyo and airforce1 .. haven't seen you for a long long time! :bsmilie:

So sorry guys, can't join you this time ... 9 & 10 of July are the busiest days of the year for me and my team at work :sweat:

Teerex, Dibyo and airforce1 .. haven't seen you for a long long time! :bsmilie:

Apart from work you must be very busy with the little bundle of joy. Keep tabs with us and join us when you can.

Last edited:
Hey Bros,

My calendar is tightly packed until 2PM on Friday. I'll try my level best to join you guys in the afternoon if you're still on ;)

For those without mod cam and what to try out IR, please kindly bring along your tripod. :)
Not sure if we have enough IR filter to go around... :sweat:

hope u guys will have fun! :)

hopefully i can join the next one :)

Will bring extra 62mm & 77mm R72 and a 77mm EPL single layer filter with step up and step down rings to share. See you guys tomorrow. :)
Don't forget to bring tripod if you are not using mod cam.

See you guys and gal tomorrow.

We can have lunch and sit down for chit chat after shoot.

hahaa. juz finish packing my bag. cya guys tml!
praying super duper hard tml weather will be good!!:sweat:

Keep finger cross. Hopes sunny weather for tomorrow.

Haha...
We also just finished packing our belts and taped everything.
Hopefully weather will hold up.
Because even if we have rainsleeves, no sunlight = no fun.... Hahaha...
Looks like a BIG BIG Gathering tomorrow with LOTS of people.

Attendees:
1) Teerex - Expo MRT
2) Francis247
3) dibyogahari
4) Wurdelak-Expo MRT
5) Shutter Journey Allan - Expo MRT + one Friend (learning IR)
6) SurrealDreamWalker - Expo MRT
7) Lowlights - Expo MRT
8) Kt1031 - Expo MRT
9) Dennis - Expo MRT
10)limwhow - Expo MRT
11)SereneXMM - Expo MRT
12)Lx3chua - Cant mke it... Recall back to office!! sob sob
13)Lazymuf - Expo MRT(will park my vehicle @ the Expo lots..)
14) thl (Expo MRT)
15)bulldog (EXpo MRT)
16) Karfee - Expo MRT
17)airforce1-Expo MRT
18)Joe-Expo MRT

-----------------------------------Last Check 6:16am----------------------------------

I will be there regardless of the weather.
For those who can't make it, please kindly post here.
I will log in using my iPhone.
Thanks.

Weather don't look and sound good. Rain or shine I will be there too. The weather may delay me but can't stop me.
I have text Dibyo, he should be there also.
If we can't shoot let's take this opportunity to get to know one another over breakfast.

As Francis said, those who can't make it post here or can give me a call 98200833.

Let's keep our spirits up.

Last edited:
Iam sorry guys I will not be joining as I will finished my night shift at 8am n will be heading to the doctor. Feels like the flu bug creeping in been feeling it since yest. As I dun want the flu bug to infect those attending this meet hence I will not be joining. Haiz so sad. Been looking forward to this since it was first posted. Major sianz.

Iam sorry guys I will not be joining as I will finished my night shift at 8am n will be heading to the doctor. Feels like the flu bug creeping in been feeling it since yest. As I dun want the flu bug to infect those attending this meet hence I will not be joining. Haiz so sad. Been looking forward to this since it was first posted. Major sianz.

No Problem, there's always another time.

Drink plenty of water and take care.

Weather don't look and sound good. Rain or shine I will be there too. The weather may delay me but can't stop me.
I have text Dibyo, he should be there also.
If we can't shoot let's take this opportunity to get to know one another over breakfast.

As Francis said, those who can't make it post here or can give me a call 98200833.

Let's keep our spirits up.

for your weather information. Note: Lap for an hour.

:)

http://www.ulfp.com/ulfp/mod_page/view.asp?ID=32

Ths sun is out :thumbsup:

I'm on my way.