iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
if im not wrong.. i have an app that i downloaded on the app store where i can send and receive files from another iphone over the same network.. and it did for my gf's iphone and mine.. but i dont think can send with other phones.. also, another one while lets you transfer songs and mainly all kinds of files through network from computer to iphone. hope that helps.. my phone is not jailbroken btw..so it can do so much already.. imagine with it JB...

Yep, there are applications which allows you to do file transfer via iphone.

The bluetooth function in iPhone can only use for bluetooth earpiece ** PERIOD **

It cannot be used to transfer files, synchronized, listen to music, etc ... Other than BT, the other functions are great ... especially the huge database of applications. :D

Not all the apps are available at sg store. Most notably google apps.

Neither is music nor videos available.

Major cons for me.

No bg apps.
Limited apps RAM memory.

If you dun JB, it's just another boring phone. But if you JB, you enounter out of memory in certain apps (even those from itune store).

there are whispers that there will be a new iphone soon

you're right.. more hardware improvement as well as others ;)

The bluetooth function in iPhone can only use for bluetooth earpiece ** PERIOD **

It cannot be used to transfer files, synchronized, listen to music, etc ... Other than BT, the other functions are great ... especially the huge database of applications. :D

heard that the new software 3.0 solve the bluetooth problem ;)

I just got the HTC Touch Diamond 2. It has got all I need: BT, Push Mail, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, Push Internet, you name it, it has it! It's very stable. No resets needed since the day I've bought it. Looks wise it's also very sleek.

The only con is that battery runs out in a day and a half. But if I change it to GSM network instead of 3G, it can last 2 days.

Not a fan of iPhone, although I must admit that looks wise it's good. I have a lot of Windows Mobile applications to run, so iPhone is definitely not my choice.

the main draw to the iphone for me is the content. photoshop stuff nikon stuff, all kinds of things to watch and it is mostly free :)

can trigger dslr with iphone too.

Where to buy Morphie in sg stores?

heard that the new software 3.0 solve the bluetooth problem ;)

At least, a few functions will be added, if not all. I think the sync is still not included but file transfer may be. A2DP protocol added for both iPhone and iPod touch--both in and out would be nice so I can send to my home theater system as well as use my Bluetooth headphones.

the main draw to the iphone for me is the content. photoshop stuff nikon stuff, all kinds of things to watch and it is mostly free :)

onOne Software will have a new Nikon remote control application available for it and I believe it's free, like the Canon version.

Guys iPhone 3G S is here.
Also in Singapore : http://www.apple.com/sg/iphone/iphone-3g-s/

http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/08/phil-schiller-keynote-live-from-wwdc-2009/

wwdc-2009-keynote-1566-rm-eng.jpg

wwdc-2009-keynote-1526-rm-eng.jpg

wwdc-2009-keynote-1524-rm-eng.jpg

wwdc-2009-keynote-1521-rm-eng.jpg

wwdc-2009-keynote-1506-rm-eng.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.