Intensive crash course in Photography

chihuahua

Nov 12, 2006
Does anyone know of a professional photographer who conducts one-on-one intensive training?

What i'm looking for is :
* one on one training (no classroom or even small group situations)
* several hours a day , every day
* flexible on course duration - several weeks to a month or two.
* course structured from basic to advanced (which is why i said "intensive") and to cover everything from theory to practical to photoshop etc.
* highly qualified professional photographer (like National Geographic kind also can..:)

I'm willing to pay top dollar for the right trainer.

You got PM.

Winston

Does anyone know of a professional photographer who conducts one-on-one intensive training?

* course structured from basic to advanced (which is why i said "intensive") and to cover everything from theory to practical to photoshop etc.
* highly qualified professional photographer (like National Geographic kind also can..:)

How I wish I can be in your shoes.

Sounds like a book titled : Be a competent photographer in 60 days. Don't know amazon got it or not ?

Sounds like a book titled : Be a competent photographer in 60 days. Don't know amazon got it or not ?

And if you do buy it, then find you don't like it after page 3, can you get your money back?

you wanna be the next instant photographer and DI artist.:bsmilie:

Given a professional photographer with say 30 years of experience, basing on current rate would be like $300/= per hour. Providing a 1 on 1, 8 hrs service....meaning $2,400/= per day of coaching.

Multiply it 60 days ( 2 months as stated ) ...$144,000/=

a rate which is many times better than any of those photo lecturer's salary scale, who are teaching in those arts institute or academy.

would like to recommend to one photographer, stylist cum editor who currently ( urgently ) in need of this position.

I am just thinking is an intensive crash course really useful:think:

I am just thinking is an intensive crash course really useful:think:

:bsmilie: does it matter? most of us here are self taught i think:think:

TS, wad u wanna learn anyway?

exposure? framing?

i dunno leh. the way he phrase it is like:

can someone make me a world class swimmer in 3 days?:sweat:

the learning gradient for photography is not that easy TS. why do u need a crash course anyways?:sweat:

huh. he wants an Ian lvl photographer?:bigeyes:
emo. means i this jc student cant teach TS. sad sad.

Teaching you how to use the camera? DEFINITELY POSSIBLE.
Teaching you how to make good pictures? No amount of money can. You need to learn it yourself through thousands of frames.
My friend, talent can only be nurtured, not created

The best trainer is yourself.

The end results will depend how much ones willing to comment and self-critique his/her own works.

:bsmilie: does it matter? most of us here are self taught i think:think:

the learning gradient for photography is not that easy TS. why do u need a crash course anyways?:sweat:

I learn from pg here;p
foc yet qualified:bsmilie:

Perhaps our friend..chihuahua has got a real passion of picking up / learning all aspect of photography.

However, as photography is an art ( or part of art , as there are many form of arts ), it will be too diversify to be master in such a short period ( as stated, utmost 2 mths ).

Share something that I knew...

in the 70s...they are guaranteed courses ( but not crash course ), for which one only have to pay $80 ~$120 once only, and will get coaching thro unlimited attempts until one obtain and pass his / her driving test.

and also, this one related by a " F " titleship holder, one keen photo enthusiast from neighbouring country had travelled all the way down during the weekend and get coaching from him on photography.
It is a guaranteed " A " titleship photo course. But he did not reveal the charges.

I am wondering whether now exist any guaranteed " Master " titleship photo course.

am i entitled to teach ts? i'm just a normal student, no big big awards or big big titles like national geog photographer.

am i entitled to teach ts? i'm just a normal student, no big big awards or big big titles like national geog photographer.

Post your master piece photos here to impress him lor.:bsmilie:

Unless really need hand holding, all your points can be accomplished by self reading and experimentation....