Improve e photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelau12

Dec 13, 2004
Hi..
here i had a bit problem with my award photo taken, it shown slightly under expose...
i heard from some1 that Nikon Capture software can improve the under or over expose photo..
can any1 here can help me...

U can email to eeang92@gmail.com or call me @9270 1171, esther..
many thanks if U can help..:)

good day:D

jelau12 said:
Hi..
here i had a bit problem with my award photo taken, it shown slightly under expose...
i heard from some1 that Nikon Capture software can improve the under or over expose photo..
can any1 here can help me...

U can email to eeang92@gmail.com or call me @9270 1171, esther..
many thanks if U can help..:)

good day:D

It all depends on what your definition of "slightly under expose" means. And yes Nikon Capture is able to help you fine tune the picture. In fact any graphic editing program like Photoshop, Element..etc are able to do just that. At the end the of the day, it is really about how familiar you are with the program to make the adjustment to the picture(s).
If it is only slightly off and you are intending to send it out to be printed at a photo lab you can also ask them to adjust it for you too. Get them to do a test print and use that as a guide piece for your duplication.

I still cant manage my photo...
any1 can help me if u have e Nikon Capture software...

many thanks, esther Lau 9270 1171

Hello,

As mentioned, you do not need Nikon Capture specifically to correct under exposed photes assuming that they're only slightly under.

I can suggest getting Picasa to try it out first since picasa is free. You can download it at google. Or do a search for it.

Good Luck.

You can try to make a smaller picture of it to see how "under-expose" it is and publish it here. If it is slightly, you should have no problem even getting those photo lab who print your shot to help you lighten the shot.

But even they can not help you if it is a very under exposed shot that is too far gone for them to do anything about it.

In that case, you need someone who can use a graphic program like Nikon capture or any graphic design software as I mentioned to manually edit the exposure or if you want to selectively repair parts of the photo. But that is more delicate work and no one can help unless you show them the picture to gauge if the picture can be saved or not. As it migth take some time to do it, no one would know if they can help nor commit to aid you without being able to see it first. They too want to see if they are competent enough to help you with it and that includes myself heheh. And also it depends on how many photo you want to edit. Helping you with one or two is fine but if it ends up like a few 10s of them heheh...it is too time consuming for anyone to help you with.

You should also avoid publishing your phone number in a publIC forum site. If people can help you, they will write here or send you a private message. Publish an email like from hotmail or yahoo or gmail. That is safer to avoid prank calls...etc

Think if u post a sample of ur under/over-exposed photo here wud b helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.