Image Thread for FZ200 superzoom

Hope 107fm now you are just being cruel, I still have 28 sleeps to go until I can have Iced Kachang, which is one of my favourites.
Also, what an incredible dragon fly shot, very nice.

Hehe...thanks for the compliment. Yes, iced kachang is a favourite of ours in these hot and humid times. Hope you have an enjoyable stay in Singapore catching up with friends and family. Cheers!

Here's another one for you in the National Museum. They are having a People's Collection Exhibition (admission is free) on the ground floor, ending 30 April.

13576166114_634c343db2_b.jpg

A Ford Mercury 8 built in 1941 at the Ford Factory in Singapore. I believe it's about the only one existing in Singapore.

Hehe...thanks for the compliment. Yes, iced kachang is a favourite of ours in these hot and humid times. Hope you have an enjoyable stay in Singapore catching up with friends and family. Cheers!

I am sure I will have a good time as always, we will have to catch up for a coffee and a chat, hope others that post here can make it too.

What a shame I will miss it by a day or so. I love old cars , I have a friend that lives near-by that has a Ford Mach 1 Mustang, I will try to get a pic and post for Ford lovers.

Last edited:
Speed of Light

Nice B&W again!
Will be there soon I hope. A few passport issues, with less than two full weeks to go (public holidays over here) we found my passport went missing, lost misplaced, what-ever it was, panic set in. Hurried phone calls and quick trip to main post office and hurried application, it may be still possible to get a passport in time for our departure, but only if I make a trip to Brisbane and collect it from the passport office.
Apparently it may not arrive in time if it is posted to Bundaberg.
So after reporting my passport as "Lost/Stolen" paying a fee for that, then paying a Priority fee to rush my new passport through as well as the general passport fee and parting with $460 dollars I will also have to get a return train trip to Brisbane probably on the 29 or 30th of April so we can fly out of Oz on May 1st.
So we paid the money set the wheels in motion my old passport was reported as lost/stolen we went home and rechecking where it should be it, you guessed it, it turned up. Needless to say, someone who was the person who checked first and missed the passport and then found it on the second check has not given me any peace at all. It might be better if I stay here.

Has been very quiet on this thread lately. Here are a few quick pics from Brisbane taken yesterday.
City Centre

Roma St. parklands

Wesley Mission

Last edited:
Will be in Singapore with Grumpy (shouldn't really call her that) Thursday afternoon, yippeee. Hope to catch up with a few FZers for a coffee and a chat some time in the next 25 days. Then sadly back to Oz in time for the sugar cane crush which should start in June.

Since we arrived have been quite busy catching up with family and the youngest grandson who is only 2 years didn't really remember me. Have to get PR renewed. So that is the plan for today. Have been loving the food, wish I could eat more. Looks like a trip to the Botanical Gardens has been arranged by Grumpy and friends so will tag along on Sunday.

just sharing some photos of my recent visit to the River Safari

part 1 of 3

P1060273.JPG

P1060166.JPG

P1060189.JPG

P1060672.JPG