Image Thread for FZ200 superzoom

Have just about run out of time here in Singapore. Time has gone too quickly. Spent time with the grandchildren which was the main priority, renewed my PR and spent far too much time and money in the dentist chair. Head back home to Queensland this Saturday. Next trip will be for Chinese New Year I think. Sorry no chance to catch up, maybe next time.

clunk54;8872125]Good-bye Singapore will be back next year.
Hullo Robert, trust that you've had a wonderful time in SG, eating the food you crave, seeing the new sights & re-visiting places you've had fond memories of.
And most of all, good family bonding with your SG relatives and enjoying the warm sunshine here.
warmest regards from another FZ200 owner.

Thank-you HYPY13, yes as always I had a wonderful time in SG. The weather was fairly warm but having lived in Darwin I got used to it.
The food was fantastic but most of all was the chance to spend time with the grandchildren. I think it is going to be hardest to go an entire year without them. I know my wife is going to have a difficult time saying goodbye when she leaves in three weeks. She would gladly sell up in Australia and move back to SG. We have given it great consideration.

Seems like a long time since someone posted images from this wonderful camera.

Marina Bay night scene. I marvel at the ability of this camera to take night shots without a tripod by just using the Night Scene mode.

15417662264_128d72fabb_z.jpg