I'm such a dumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ACHE" ??

You should be rejoiced.

Since it is so painful for you financially, ensure that your learning from the book is a million times worth the $180 you pay. Take it as a form of motivation and cast your photographic goal from this "cheap" lesson of $180 . Squeeze every thing out of the book and optimze the knowledge to your benefit. You should accelerate very fast.

Again, you should rejoice if it is so painful for you now. "Ouch" :devil:

yours is the 2nd encouraging post in this thread.

180 cheap ah?wah...price of 2 B&W.duh!:rolleyes:

yours is the 2nd encouraging post in this thread.

180 cheap ah?wah...price of 2 B&W.duh!:rolleyes:

cheap if it is included with your zealous motivation to learn and bring out as much out from the book and raise your standards. Which photography course can provide you that motivation beside this ?

Make a few more mistake like this - you sure will gain a mastery (on the subject) faster. *disclaimer*

actually you are quite smart to be a dumbo at this time.
imagine if you were a dumbo next year, you could potentially pay more because of the 7% gst. that time even if your ears big big also cannot cover the dumbo-ness...

cheap if it is included with your zealous motivation to learn and bring out as much out from the book and raise your standards. Which photography course can provide you that motivation beside this ?

Make a few more mistake like this - you sure will gain a mastery (on the subject) faster. *disclaimer*

hmmm...let me see how i can make more mistakes.

maybe i should go to cathay photo and ask for sigma 150-500 lens and they kalang kaput pass me 200, 300 400, 500, and 600mm nikkor lenses and already swipe my card?:rolleyes:

actually you are quite smart to be a dumbo at this time.
imagine if you were a dumbo next year, you could potentially pay more because of the 7% gst. that time even if your ears big big also cannot cover the dumbo-ness...

i dun think that shop earned enough to demand GST lah.
so 5 or 7 or 10% makes no diff lah!.:bsmilie:

basket.maybe i should take leave and READ my 2 bibles of guide to d200.DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN>ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#(*$T!#@($*%!^#($^%#($*&~#^*~&#^:bheart: :eek: :bigeyes: :what:

i dun think that shop earned enough to demand GST lah.
so 5 or 7 or 10% makes no diff lah!.:bsmilie:

then you even smarter! go to small shop to make mistake. lol!!!
aiyah, go enjoy your book lah! take no-pay leave. :thumbsup:

Poor Jeanie,

dun take it too hard. Money can be earned back. I often make mistakes which I end up paying more also. Just relax and make full use of teh book lor. The $180 you have spend is to help you achieve greater & nicer pictures. Just take it as you have gone for a course and take it as an investment lor.

No point crying over it when there's nothing you can do about it but to make full use of it.

Stay smiling & enjoy your book. ;)

Poor Jeanie,

dun take it too hard. Money can be earned back. I often make mistakes which I end up paying more also. Just relax and make full use of teh book lor. The $180 you have spend is to help you achieve greater & nicer pictures. Just take it as you have gone for a course and take it as an investment lor.

No point crying over it when there's nothing you can do about it but to make full use of it.

Stay smiling & enjoy your book. ;)

:kiss:

Wah, so mean. Feed me to the dogs after I treat you so nice. :bsmilie: OK, can't chat now. Got to go for a run now. See you back soon. ;)

Btw... how big the Ebook? (in terms of MB)

Can share with us? ;)

i dunno wor.
when they counted the color pages it was 300+ pages.
this also include SIMPLE color pic of 2cm by 3cm, for eg.
sigh.what a bloody waste of $.piang eh.tonite cant sleep man.#@!%^%$^!#(

what's more this thom hogan hor, he mentioned if i want to sell the EBOOK, i got to SHRED or THROW the hardcopy.
means now even i printed also i cant sell the ebook.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

now i'm left with 2 big A4 size bindup books.
just imagine 2 stacks of AA paper.that's how much info it has...he must have spent his lifetime writing it.
respect siah.

sigh...
my thom hogan ebook of D200 came yesterday.
becos i hate to read acrobat files in computer, decided to print them.

sent for printing, told them got color ones, print color.
so b&w is 5cents, color is 80c.
i THOUGHT(my biggest mistake) color pages less than 50, so it's ok.

then came my biggest nightmare, they even printed those window print screen in COLOR!and comes to about 350 pages of color.
total cost of the entire Ebook comes out to about $280!!i nearly fainted.

in the end, i think they see me pitiful gal, gave me discount.
but i still need to pay about $180 for the entire 700+ pages of GUIDE TO D200!!!!
SIGH....
now my heart ACHE like dunno what!

so, this thread is for dumbo newbies like me....you have been 'warned'.

:bigeyes::eek::rolleyes:

(Luckily, you're rich enough to be able to afford this mistake.)

Try selling in CS B&S...

There are always ppl buying 2nd hand goods at a fraction of the cost price

:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing and being so honest about yourself. Takes courage to own up such a mistake

Thanks for sharing and being so honest about yourself. Takes courage to own up such a mistake

really love you guys.:heart:
very encouraging.
:) :D

but i still cant forget my b&w filters.

sigh.utterly stoopid:angry:

Try selling in CS B&S...

There are always ppl buying 2nd hand goods at a fraction of the cost price

:thumbsup:

cant sell.if i sell the Ebook, i cant keep the printed copy.thom set that as his rights.:(

i'll try to finish reading it then i sell,but then again hor..by that time hor...D500 comes out liao.:bsmilie:

Tell you what. You can sell the book for $180. Then throw in the CD for free...

Status
Not open for further replies.