I'm such a dumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
$200/PAX ??

ok i pay i choose can ? ;p

i can sell you apple's new product also. iSpank. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

dun laugh oledi lah!:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong
now really heartache.180 for a guide book.doh!:rolleyes:

you don't happen to have worked as a temp girl in the early 90s? the one that mistook a shredder for a photocopier?
Yellow!%20thud.gif

photography is only my hobby.
damn, i'm spending too much liao.:cry:

dunno can sell the Ebook or not.must read whether will violate thom's laws.:bsmilie:

i forgot another rant.

the 700+ pages are printed on 1 side.

meaning....it is DAMN bloody thick.i separate out into 2 bindings.each one is still damn bloody thick!DOH!

and i was thinking of a B&W filter for my beloved 70-200 i just bough.now all go to that damn print.:angry: :rolleyes:

you soooo cute..... :bsmilie:

Ya, i 2nd that ... :), very cute ....

if i were the printing shop keeper who is anyone who never pay such a big amount of money for a book (which i believe not a lot of customers do) i'd re-check with you (the customer first) ... if i could ... before printing ...

Yes, even after u've told em to print, bcos that's common sense ... anyway can't blame em

lesson learnt then ...:D

my B&W filter boo hoo:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i buy u. but must let me spank u! hehe

you buy me?u can afford me?havent u learn from ORTEGA?i'm the ELITE!:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

you buy me?u can afford me?havent u learn from ORTEGA?i'm the ELITE!

lol.... buy u ?? can buy ?? :dunno:

i dun mind....

hahahahhaa..

ortega !! wad have u done ?!?!?! learn wad from master ortega ? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

come come... iSpank.. :bsmilie:

Hey, its only 180 bucks. Don't worry. Its not the end of the world. I've made mistakes that costed me much more money than that.

This is one of those things that you can write in your memoirs and if you ever have grandchildren, you can tell them about this. Do remember that you will have a good laugh then, however miserable you might feel now. :D

photography is only my hobby.
damn, i'm spending too much liao.

dunno can sell the Ebook or not.must read whether will violate thom's laws.

i forgot another rant.

the 700+ pages are printed on 1 side.

meaning....it is DAMN bloody thick.i separate out into 2 bindings.each one is still damn bloody thick!DOH!

and i was thinking of a B&W filter for my beloved 70-200 i just bough.now all go to that damn print.

GOSH! Tell you what, no need for B+W filter. Roll up, the Thom Hogan book and attach it to your lens. If you are innovative enough, you might be able to work out a retractable lens hood. ;)

"ACHE" ??

You should be rejoiced.

Since it is so painful for you financially, ensure that your learning from the book is a million times worth the $180 you pay. Take it as a form of motivation and cast your photographic goal from this "cheap" lesson of $180 . Squeeze every thing out of the book and optimze the knowledge to your benefit. You should accelerate very fast.

Again, you should rejoice if it is so painful for you now. "Ouch" :devil:

i really shouldnt have started this thread.it's like for you guys to rub salt onto my wounds.
i started this thread is to warn dumbo newbies like me enthusiatically wanted to print out hogan's ebook and learn every damn thing about my d200.
DOH!:rolleyes: :p
oh well, i'm on page 53 now already.
;)

How much is the actual book by the way? I think those ppl in the shop out to tok u sia, quite a painful lesson.

the book i order via credit card.dunno how much it cost till my bill comes.should be less than 100sgd.

ademius...
i only have one sign for you.

..I..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.