I'm bored :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find colours still easier..

B&W you have to worry about using different filters to have tonal separation...

It's easier to visualise in colours

****.. my mouse died on me......

got to do a lot of TABs.. to make a reply

okie.. time for me to reboot and catch some wink. got to wake up @ 7am

thanks AR for keeping note of the post counts.. hahaha... quite a leap to 4K.

for B&W, that's the technicalities you are talking about.. I'm more for the aesthetics of B&W. I remember someone said something about B&W shots...

"...when the colors are all stripped away, you are left with only the harsh meaning of the shot."

so to me B&Ws are much more challenging to see coz you are laying the picture bare for all to see what you saw in the subject of interest. the emotions, the feeling, the mood. coupled with the technicalities of B&W photography. Streetshooter's and Polarbear's (offstone) captivating shots are really something we can learn from...

okie... enuf ranting from me.. good night all. it's been an interesting OT chat with all :) this thread will continue thru the day when people walk up to read what we have written ..haha:devil:

vivientan said:
What question? ok lah, answer yr last question before i go!
ahha nothing lar.. i was commenting that u seem like u're quite enjoying the company of banal men tonite.. :D

kelster said:
wah wah...ploughing thru all the 14 pages...finally done liaoz...but me also pang kang liaoz...heh...you guys continue lah...heh... :D
haha u win lor, bothered to read thru all, and then peng san... no standard.. :bsmilie:

Sat where got work in Au one...

and besides I fired my boss 2 weeks ago :D

pascalc said:
how are u gonna keep awake at work? :dunno:
no idea man.. and worse.. it's training, i'm gonna be listening to boring talks all day.. jia lat liow..

meaning i'm gonna crash soon.. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.