If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be interested?

I'm interested too :)

keep us updated with the date of the workshop! i would like to deepen my understanding about photoscape, and knowing some elements knowledge won't hurt me either.
just curious, will knowledge of elements helpful/beneficial/applicable to a greater extent in any other photoshop series (like LR or CS5)? thanks!

so nice of u ... I'll b attending. can confirm my slot ?? hahah ..
do inform abt e details.

Hi guy, I'm interested too,hope that you will have more date option & can i bring frens along.

Thank you in advance.

I'm interested too if time & date permits :)

It would be great!

Should be fine if available at the scheduled date.

very lomoish style, with muted colors. interesting effects i'll say. perhaps good for beginners to learn bah.

may i suggest u might teach the basics, getting them to understand what is being tweaked? just my 2 cents. cause having a better understanding of photoshop is better than just repeating certain steps taken to acheive an effect.

It is definitely not going to be a workshop on merely "following steps" but yet it will not be as detail as to learning the software (photoshop element).. know what I mean?

Learning software.... is gonna be rather dry and people will switch off.

What I envisioned is teaching certain tools in the software (elements) and how to creatively make use of those tools to get effects. And by creative, I meant to combine what is available in elements and photoscape to create the pics that he/she might like.

keep us updated with the date of the workshop! i would like to deepen my understanding about photoscape, and knowing some elements knowledge won't hurt me either.
just curious, will knowledge of elements helpful/beneficial/applicable to a greater extent in any other photoshop series (like LR or CS5)? thanks!

I uses elements cos its WAY cheaper than CS5 and it has enough tools to get going. Though I have nvr use LR but I believe some of the terms/tools in these software are the same.

count me in.

Hi guy, I'm interested too,hope that you will have more date option & can i bring frens along.

Thank you in advance.

Nothing is concrete yet but it is unlikely to have date option unless the response is too overwhelming. I have to think securing a place too (as mention, like a church premise) with projector etc. But of cos, you may bring friends. :)

Nothing is concrete yet but it is unlikely to have date option unless the response is too overwhelming. I have to think securing a place too (as mention, like a church premise) with projector etc. But of cos, you may bring friends. :)

askthem bring laptops if they have so they can do handson.

suggests u give them a sample image, and then let them hands on on it.

me keen too :)

Hi, just thought of gathering some feedback, if I were to conduct a mini post processing workshop using Photoshop Element and freeware Photoscape, would anyone be interested?

FOC of cos.

Below is my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sienhong/

Well, I am photography hobbyist and occasionally ppl do ask me about my pp technique which I find it hard to explain w/o demonstrating.

Nothing concrete yet, if responses are good, then maybe can consider preparing. Likely location: Church premise.

Do drop me a mail.

am interested...when and where..

am interested too!

Will be interested too!

i'll be really interested too.. thanks. :)

interested too.. keep us update
Thanks!