If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be interested?

If there have this kind or workshop. Count me in too. Thank you very much. :D

I am interested....please count me in...

Nice pix u have in ur flickr.. Hope I am not too late.. Pls count me in to! :)

I wanna attend tooooo!

I'd love to learn from you. Please keep me posted! :)

ok...i wanna join too..keep me updated!

It is definitely not going to be a workshop on merely "following steps" but yet it will not be as detail as to learning the software (photoshop element).. know what I mean?

Learning software.... is gonna be rather dry and people will switch off.

What I envisioned is teaching certain tools in the software (elements) and how to creatively make use of those tools to get effects. And by creative, I meant to combine what is available in elements and photoscape to create the pics that he/she might like.

yep that would be good. if u need help organising, such as preparing materials, or an extra guy to help u demo, let me know i'll drop by. i suggest u start off in perhaps groups of 10, so that u can have more time for everyone.:)

I would love too! Please count me in :)

Hi, just thought of gathering some feedback, if I were to conduct a mini post processing workshop using Photoshop Element and freeware Photoscape, would anyone be interested?

FOC of cos.

Below is my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sienhong/

Well, I am photography hobbyist and occasionally ppl do ask me about my pp technique which I find it hard to explain w/o demonstrating.

Nothing concrete yet, if responses are good, then maybe can consider preparing. Likely location: Church premise.

Do drop me a mail.

Hi update me pls.. hv been using photoscape all this while , but only the basic stuffs.. so wld looove to learn more.. many thx...;)

Count me in!! xD

I'm definitely interested! Pls count me in! :D N pls lemme know of the date, yeah? Thanks a million! :)

Please count me in. i am certainly most interested.

very keen in learning about post processing work. Count me in please~

sien hong, count me in. and thanks for offering to conduct this. i am newbie

be interested too... :)

Interested too :D

wow! the response is overwhelming. hopefully priority will be given to those who responded first in the thread.