Basic Post-Processing Workshop: combination of Photoscape and Photoshop Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
anymore vacancy? I wish to join in.

Hi klim66,
You will need to read the previous post to know that the workshop has been cancelled.
Untill Oshkosh can find another location to host the workshop, registration is not possible.

Oshkosh, maybe you can approach ClubSnap organisers and they can hook you up with the people in SAM.
Stefano Virgilli's talk was held there and they did broadcast the news about reserving the room for ClubSnap on the first friday of every month.

Hi klim66,
You will need to read the previous post to know that the workshop has been cancelled.
Untill Oshkosh can find another location to host the workshop, registration is not possible.

Oshkosh, maybe you can approach ClubSnap organisers and they can hook you up with the people in SAM.
Stefano Virgilli's talk was held there and they did broadcast the news about reserving the room for ClubSnap on the first friday of every month.

I second this. Mayb it can be held at SAM :)

Morr ppl can join in if its at sam!. Then i get to go too!

1. astrorion
2. Far far away
3. far far away2
4. ch4ngs7er
5. ch4ngs7er2
6. kfchrispy
7. jed091270
8. kinachi *
9. kinachi2
10. darklt
11. johnong316
12. johnong316 friend
13. sirswa
14. Rawbeansta
15. doug
16. Gumiho
17. lsyapw
18. lsyapw2
19. ehping
20. starsfruit
21. Gelatoman
22. Evogenix
23. rahmansaid
24. Ju5t4fun
25. Allenleonhart friend
26. cheesy
27. cheesy's friend
28. thunder rabbit
29. philip1961
30. torak
31. sleepytiti
32. skarekrow24
33. deathrequiem
34. Shahrie
35. Linnl71
36. allenleonhart friend 2
37. szeping
38. Mymax
39. acman
40. Kengyiam
41. guoxiong
42. Scoop
43. DL-WC
44. Blablur
45. Blablur's friend
46. redfish
47. wm910
48. Dapao
49. flyfox
50. anthonylfc
51. Jenfaith
52. Hayat
53. alf6901
54. james8110
55. magfun

Last edited:
1. astrorion
2. Far far away
3. far far away2
4. ch4ngs7er
5. ch4ngs7er2
6. kfchrispy
7. jed091270
8. kinachi *
9. kinachi2
10. darklt
11. johnong316
12. johnong316 friend
13. sirswa
14. Rawbeansta
15. doug
16. Gumiho
17. lsyapw
18. lsyapw2
19. ehping
20. starsfruit
21. Gelatoman
22. Evogenix
23. rahmansaid
24. Ju5t4fun
25. Allenleonhart friend
26. cheesy
27. cheesy's friend
28. thunder rabbit
29. philip1961
30. torak
31. sleepytiti
32. skarekrow24
33. deathrequiem
34. Shahrie
35. Linnl71
36. allenleonhart friend 2
37. szeping
38. Mymax
39. acman
40. Kengyiam
41. guoxiong
42. Scoop
43. DL-WC
44. Blablur
45. Blablur's friend
46. redfish
47. wm910
48. Dapao
49. flyfox
50. anthonylfc
51. Jenfaith
52. Hayat
53. alf6901
54. james8110
55. magfun
56. mambojambo

Dear all, in case you didn't notice that the course has been cancelled. There is no need to add to this list.

Dear all, in case you didn't notice that the course has been cancelled. There is no need to add to this list.

not cancelled. put on hold:bsmilie: still trying to find location. as far as i know, ts is trying to contact nlb. i'm trying to see if my sch allows to host this, then check with TS if i get clearance. now is no place to do it tahts all...

i do hope it works out. i look forward to this

Last edited:
While you are still looking for the venue, I have to pull out from the list as I had to attend my son's school briefing. Thanks. Hope you could get a good alternate venue.

Regards

hi TS,

its very noble and good of you to put this together and unfortunate that you guys are having location problems, jepordizing the gathering

This event is NOT sanctioned by Clubsnap admin/mods, but given your spirit of sharing , I'll ask admin and the other mods if another FOC location can be found. NO PROMISES.

In the meantime, to avoid miscommunications on THIS thread, I would advise that you announce a cancellation of the event AND then closing this thread....

Start a brand new thread once a location and date has been confirmed

Allen has PM'ed me (which is how I came to know about this situation)

p/s take this as a basic lesson learnt in organizing an event ...... REALLY CONFIRM the location before doing anything else

hi TS,

its very noble and good of you to put this together and unfortunate that you guys are having location problems, jepordizing the gathering

This event is NOT sanctioned by Clubsnap admin/mods, but given your spirit of sharing , I'll ask admin and the other mods if another FOC location can be found. NO PROMISES.

In the meantime, to avoid miscommunications on THIS thread, I would advise that you announce a cancellation of the event AND then closing this thread....

p/s take this as a basic lesson learnt in organizing an event ...... REALLY CONFIRM the location before doing anything else

:thumbsup:

hi TS,

Thanks and advice taken. I shall cancelled off the event first while sourcing for location. Once we gotten location, the ones who previously expressed their interest and passed me their hp will have priority. Apology to all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.