i took photos of sunrise from my balcony and someone called the police!

I wonder what will happen if i try shooting in a bikini! :bsmilie:

No good, you'll wake up the opposite block everyday before they get enough sleep. Gahmen will complain you lower productivity of the workers.

No good, you'll wake up the opposite block everyday before they get enough sleep. Gahmen will complain you lower productivity of the workers.

But productivity on another front will go up also mah :sweat:

But productivity on another front will go up also mah :sweat:

Not necessary leh.

@topic
quite strange, i thought people only had problems with long teles...

Go holiday best is prevent trouble, just gave him US$1 lor.......:sweat:

very true, i went hong kong also stopped by police woman...but this time not to take photo for her. but she thought i carry drug( because i very skinny one, she thought i take drug) and wanted to check me..then i showed her my Singapore passport and she let me go :p

Last edited:
According to the policeman, someone from the opposite block called them. what a waste of tax payers' $$! :bsmilie: i wasnt even aiming my camera at the opposite block! :p

I had the same problem.

The policeman warned me not to point my camera at my neighbour's window. The old lady complained about me shooting from my balcony.

04042006_old_woman_window_400.jpg

Is your surname Chan and just moved from Everitt to JC Ville? :bsmilie:

I wonder what will happen if i try shooting in a bikini! :bsmilie:

Then must take photo and expose yourself... like Sion... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Tell me when tt happen Denise

I camp opp ur bloc with a 600 mm :bsmilie:

Need extra flashes? We can help set up multi-flashes for the AWL function... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Blame stomp!!!!!!!

Tell me when tt happen Denise

I camp opp ur bloc with a 600 mm :bsmilie:

Don't forget to post, include the magic phrase: "Implied nudity", sms and e-mail me (in case I miss the sms or e-mail).