I present my Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cepheus

Jul 19, 2007
Hi, too tired to go out for shoot, so took shots of my guitar at home... get to improve on lighting techniques as well.. using my 50mm f/1.8 prime on my D80 to maximise the shallow DOF.. no macro lens yet, so do cropping and present it as a triptych.. C & C welcome... :)

guitartritograph.jpg

hmm.. is that a takamine?

i think your pictures will be a bit nicer if you had better lighting.. cuz some of the acoustic strings, i.e. are kinda invisible..

i shot one of my guitars before too :)~

hmm.. is that a takamine?

i think your pictures will be a bit nicer if you had better lighting.. cuz some of the acoustic strings, i.e. are kinda invisible..
ha... sorry that the guitar of mine is a cheapo one... and it's like a white elephant 'cos i didnt practise too well, lying around for very long.. a guitar 'illiterate' so as to say... :embrass:

originally the strings in my shots are still visible... but i chose to desaturate the colours abit to not to make the whole series too 'glaring', also to make it subtle and 'medieval-looking', if you understand me... :)

anyway, thanks for highlighting the point.. makes me realise the impact of the the thinner strings' presence...

Status
Not open for further replies.