Hull City v Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
Any views about today's game?:bsmilie:

Base on current form, I expect spurs to beat hull by one goal and the match to end in odd goals. I expect Robbie Keane to score his first goal since re-joining spurs. Luka Modric has started to regain his form.

Disclamier: The views posted in this post are definately NOT to encourage people to bet. 99% of people lose when gambling over a period of time.:sweat:

Base on current form, I expect spurs to beat hull by one goal and the match to end in odd goals. I expect Robbie Keane to score his first goal since re-joining spurs. Luka Modric has started to regain his form.

Disclamier: The views posted in this post are definately NOT to encourage people to bet. 99% of people lose when gambling over a period of time.:sweat:

99%? Where did you get the calculations from bro... this is real interesting... perhaps I have not be reading the papers... hmm...:think:

I hope you were right about Spurs winning tonight and this will make the table more interesting. :)

99%? Where did you get the calculations from bro... this is real interesting... perhaps I have not be reading the papers... hmm...:think:

I hope you were right about Spurs winning tonight and this will make the table more interesting. :)

For the first part, if you think that I am wrong, then prove it to me. Cause if it were not accurate, no one will need to work already.

for the second part, Hull City have lost Jimmy Bullard for the season and will also still be without George Boateng for several more weeks. With Daniel Cousin set to miss out again, Caleb Folan is set to lead the line.

Ledley King and Jermain Defoe are both close to returning for Spurs but this match might come just a little too soon for them. Alan Hutton and Jamie O'Hara remain absent and Roman Pavlyuchenko is expected to be given the nod to partner Robbie Keane up front ahead of Darren Bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.