how would you market pentax in singapore?

Is it true that Emjay is not gonna carry Pentax in Singapore soon? Then who will be the agent? Anybody knows?

Hur hur?? Did anyone says Emjay pulling out??
Why you say that

Last edited:
Is it true that Emjay is not gonna carry Pentax in Singapore soon? Then who will be the agent? Anybody knows?

I don't know but if that is true, with Pentax business now transferred to Ricoh. I can only think of Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E) Pte Ltd, the current agent for Ricoh and Sigma.

istDeS said:
I don't know but if that is true, with Pentax business now transferred to Ricoh. I can only think of Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E) Pte Ltd, the current agent for Ricoh and Sigma.

I recalled reading that Pentax would focus on DSLR n MIL systems and all compact camera would be sold under Ricoh name. So, maybe only the compact part goes to Ricoh and DSLR/MIL systems remained w Pentax,ie Emjay

Pentax needs a marquee / title event every year on such scale that even people living overseas would know about it. Something like Canon Photo Marathon. This event will not likely be an overnight success but it will surely build in the coming years. Question will be if Pentax will give the funds for such a large scale event. Strategic product placement is also a good follow up option.

we have our little photo shoot marathon a few year back. :sticktong

shoot from 8 am to midnight. i am one of the few to finish the marathon. :bsmilie: