How to treat scalded skin?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#1
Yesterday, my knee was scalded by very hot Tray ;(.. now have a 5.5cm long red scar.. how to treat it properly so will not leave scar? i accidentally torn out the skin too.. abit liquid come out ;(
 

ricohflex

Senior Member
Feb 24, 2005
3,353
8
38
sing
#2
Haze

See a good doctor quickly.
Do not ask for "medical" advice in forums such as these.
You may get the wrong advice from well meaning people who do not know better.
And these opinions of various "medical" treatments from self appointed experts may do grave damage to you.
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#3
Keloid scar u mean?
Don't touch the wound (I wonder why u hand itchy go & poke & peel da skin oso).

Consult ur doctor abt it.

And its on ur arm, not ur face. So dun worry abt it.
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#5
ricohflex said:
Haze

See a good doctor quickly.
Do not ask for "medical" advice in forums such as these.
You may get the wrong advice from well meaning people who do not know better.
And these opinions of various "medical" treatments from self appointed experts may do grave damage to you.
ok .. tonight will fly to see doctor ;(.. sob sob...
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#6
jsbn said:
Keloid scar u mean?
Don't touch the wound (I wonder why u hand itchy go & poke & peel da skin oso).

Consult ur doctor abt it.

And its on ur arm, not ur face. So dun worry abt it.
What is keloid?
I try not to touch the wound.. when shower.. water go in .. will pain.. now also abit pain :(..
It;s my KNEE!!!!... wear skirt can see the bloody scar!!! ;(.. sob sob.. i think i better go see doctor at bedok..
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#7
which clinic in bedok area is good ah??
i want to go during lunch time ;(~....
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#8
Haze said:
which clinic in bedok area is good ah??
i want to go during lunch time ;(~....
hmm east side hor. go Punggol Clinic... hehe... heard alot say the doc quite good in skin... btw hearsay nia hor, anything dun say its me hor..
 

billpepsi

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
1,269
0
0
The 3rd Rock
#9
Or try the National Skin Center at Tan Tock Seng. But basically, don't touch the wounds.
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#10
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
there is those expensive burn patches, but den again, never use them before so dunno... i suggest to you go plastic surgeons... ;p
If i got that money.. i treat my face liao :embrass:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#11
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm east side hor. go Punggol Clinic... hehe... heard alot say the doc quite good in skin... btw hearsay nia hor, anything dun say its me hor..
Wow.. so far ;O
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#12
Haze said:
If i got that money.. i treat my face liao :embrass:
your face so chio... just a few minor jobs needed... like change skin, change nose, change eyelid, change lips, change cheeks, change teeth alignment, etc... very minor nia lah... :bsmilie:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#13
jeffhiew said:
Or try the National Skin Center at Tan Tock Seng. But basically, don't touch the wounds.
Wow.. cannot lah.. too ex liao.. the scar not really very seriosu.. look like got CANE by mother like that --___--
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#14
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
your face so chio... just a few minor jobs needed... like change skin, change nose, change eyelid, change lips, change cheeks, change teeth alignment, etc... very minor nia lah... :bsmilie:
I knew u will say that.
Your eye level for woman so high.. ..
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#16
Do i need to avoid certain food.. so can minimise it become scar?
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#17
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
your mother so fierce ar? cane until bleed... :sweat:
:cry: my mother really fierce.
I said LOOK LIKE got CANE
not really cane lah....

No bleed liao.. liquid.. transparent liquid
 

Lenscapes

New Member
Apr 28, 2004
942
0
0
#19
no duck or sotong... that's what my mom said. :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom