how to stop hand shake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by roon2c

wah......... under the sun (assuming normal sunny day) also u get handshake problem??? I think u should use a faster shutter speed or try pumping up the ISO :p

I forget to mention that I have been shooting in ISO 200. May be I should use a higher ISO? And I don't really have any handshake problem using my Olympus IS300.

Originally posted by roon2c
I forgot to mention ..... u can use flash to compensate for slower shutter speed :bsmilie:

May be it's time for me to start using my flash.

Originally posted by mervlam
time to do some weights training :rbounce:

Mann, then I will run a risk of becoming Zena the Warrior Princess. eeek, don't want lah. :what:

How heavy is the Olympus IS300 as compare to S602Z?

I have a friend use Olympus 700 got no much problem, once he used G2 also got handshake problem, he claim the Canon camera weight is twice of Olympus.

Another thing I notice is S602Z grip is kind of big, maybe a bit too big for small hand to grip comfortable. The same friend I mentioned above, he feel discomfort holding S602Z grip on his hand, feel too big to hold properly.

Sounds like fundamental problem, rather then cam configuration.

Time for you to join SEED and discuss or learn some tricks, at the same time, buy yourself a monopod. :angel:

Originally posted by SMM

I can't tell you exactly what is the shutter speed and focal length used. Most of the time it will request for shutter speed as slow as 1/60 sec or even lower in order to get the exposure correctly.

tt explain y u usually got blur shots... due to slow shutter speed

to overcome it ,
- use higher ISO speed film
- use flash to compensate
- use tripod or monopod

Originally posted by SMM

aiya, no use lah. my friend has even pushed me against a wall and my picture still shakes like mad.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

can't stop laughing after i read this

Originally posted by Newbiez
stop smoking :p

under what lighting conditions? what apperture did u chose?

:bsmilie:

use tripod if possible. i feel that the more we try to stop the hand shake problem, the more we shake!

so usually i just relax, but still got shake. :dunno:

Originally posted by SMM

Mann, then I will run a risk of becoming Zena the Warrior Princess. eeek, don't want lah. :what:

no lah... just some weights to strengthen your arm muscles... not body-building...

Originally posted by SMM

Did that - no use. did it to the camera - also no use. may be time to change hands or camera. :dent:

dont do that just yet. Use flash. And if you find the onboard flash too harsh, use an external flash instead. Pictures will be sharp.:D

Originally posted by togu
Sounds like fundamental problem, rather then cam configuration.

Time for you to join SEED and discuss or learn some tricks, at the same time, buy yourself a monopod. :angel:

har.....already got two tripods liao, now one more monopod.

Will definitely join SEED, but now got to finish doing my marketing project 1st.

Originally posted by Wai

can't stop laughing after i read this

:embrass: oops, pai seh, say something "blur blur" again.....

Originally posted by SMM

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by SMM

har.....already got two tripods liao, now one more monopod.

Will definitely join SEED, but now got to finish doing my marketing project 1st.

Bring your project along!

SEED + BCM = Speed up project completion.

I think the next seed should be on 29-1-03, waiting for the mods to post. Sell away one of your tripod and get a monopod instead. :devil:

Originally posted by togu

Bring your project along!

SEED + BCM = Speed up project completion.

I think the next seed should be on 29-1-03, waiting for the mods to post. Sell away one of your tripod and get a monopod instead. :devil:

blur, which project are you talking about? If my marketing project, I don't think you can help me. My chosen project topic - Analysis of Oil & Gas Industry in Indonesia. Can help :confused:

Originally posted by SMM
I have been shooting in manual mode on my S602, and it always seems to request for slow shutter speed.

this part sounds strange.... in manual mode, you fix the shutter speed and the camera won't be requesting for slower ones :dunno:

Originally posted by SMM

blur, which project are you talking about? If my marketing project, I don't think you can help me. My chosen project topic - Analysis of Oil & Gas Industry in Indonesia. Can help :confused:

:what:

Forget it then.... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.