How to pick-out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueskye168

Aug 28, 2006
How to pick-out/select just the human-figure (of afew photos with different backgrounds that I don't want) and form them onto one photo with a few of the same person & also how to create a new background for it?

Just for info, I don't have CS2:cry: but only have PS Element-4.0 version:( .

Thanks in advance.

Hi anybody/pro/experts can help me (with the above mentioned:mad2: ) please?:(

Thanks a millions:)

Can be done, but it's not as simple as 123. Must be done in PS though. Actually, quite advance skill and experience required.

Not only do you have to lazzo out the human figures, that is the easy part, but you have to pay close attention on the exposure, color tone, lights falling on the subject etc to make them uniform. Otherwise, they will look like cut and paste.

Can be done, but it's not as simple as 123. Must be done in PS though. Actually, quite advance skill and experience required.

Not only do you have to lazzo out the human figures, that is the easy part, but you have to pay close attention on the exposure, color tone, lights falling on the subject etc to make them uniform. Otherwise, they will look like cut and paste.

wahhh like that erhhh:bigeyes: . So far I only use my PSE4 to adj basic things like brightness, contrast,temp & saturation(at times) and sharpness(usm) only. Not yet try using any of the selection-tools before:confused: . Plus, need to pay close attention on the exposure, color tone, lights falling on the subject etc to make them uniform. Otherwise, they will look like cut and paste:faint:
Well, guess I can't rush to achieve it in short time:think: (need lots of practise & time also).

Thanks alot for the info:thumbsup: .

Status
Not open for further replies.