How to become a Senior Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilorgi

Nov 9, 2007
Tampines
www.facebook.com
Hello everybody, i have this question as stated above... How to become a ClubSNAP Senior Member?

I understand that from a new member to member, all it takes is post count. But i have seen members with more post count than senior members here, hence i do not understand how it works...

Please enlighten me! Thanks...

Posting crap does not make you senior automatically. Moderators will do it when it is time....wait....wait.....

anyway there is no reward for being Senior Member, so why worry ????

Posting crap does not make you senior automatically. Moderators will do it when it is time....wait....wait.....

anyway there is no reward for being Senior Member, so why worry ????

not worried... just curious! then how do one becomes a mod?

Hello everybody, i have this question as stated above... How to become a ClubSNAP Senior Member?

I understand that from a new member to member, all it takes is post count. But i have seen members with more post count than senior members here, hence i do not understand how it works...

Please enlighten me! Thanks...

3 years in ClubSNAP with over 2000 post.....

Posting in Kopitiam no count.....

alamak, better put these 2 as sticky :

how to become SM

how to become Mod

or better still, when ever members start these thread, it auto point them to the stickies & not aloow them to post.

Last edited:
you must kill 100 dragons, 200 tigers and 300 bears and offer to the admins first before taking the exam to become a mod.*

*(terms and conditions apply)

you must kill 100 dragons, 200 tigers and 300 bears and offer to the admins first before taking the exam to become a mod.*

wait wwf sue u than u know:bsmilie::bsmilie:

to increase your post counts in a fast and furious way yet legitimately.

just go to P&P and post +ve comments, like nose bleed, chio model, dream girl etc.

No lah, that one is to be SM

To be a Mod you have to know all the model shoot org'er and all the models because that is what a Model Rater do mah :bsmilie:

Endangered animals...... cannot kill :nono:

Catch is good enough :sweatsm:

I though the mods in CS has already reach quota?

heard that to become a mod in CS, ones need to kill an existing mod in order to takeover his place...

Before becoming a Moderator in Clubsnap, one needs to be trained by replying 1000 PM's in one day, if you can do this, welcome to the Club! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Geeze that's simpler then when I was a mod here on CS... we had to slay 300 users too.

Last edited:
Geeze that's simpler then when I was a mod here on CS... we had to slay 300 users too.

As the "The Ang Moh from Hell" that should not be too hard ................. or is that how you end up there :sweat::sweatsm:

As the "The Ang Moh from Hell" that should not be too hard ................. or is that how you end up there :sweat::sweatsm:

Haha the "Ang Moh from Hell" was a title first given to me by a couple of users (Oi YS are you reading this, or Ed...) back in the old Asia Photo Forum days before it folded and CS was born to fill in the void. It was a nickname given to me because I was the first ang moh of on AP and indeed on CS.

Oddly I do miss being a moderator but I lost my moderator status here due to a combination of workload, family issues and ill health that put me out of touch with CS for a couple of years. I do hold one rather dubious distinction here, that of being the first Ang Moh to make it to being a moderator and another claim to eternal damnation is that I wasthe second moderator on CS who didn't live in Singapore, For the record the first was Jed.

alamak, better put these 2 as sticky :

how to become SM

how to become Mod

or better still, when ever members start these thread, it auto point them to the stickies & not aloow them to post.

how to become SM??? EASY!!!

Join the People's Action Party. hope to live long. VERY long...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.