How to become a Senior Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which, interestingly, jolts my memory.
How many pseudo-males are there in the forum?
My personal feel is that many girls would want to hide under the cloak of masculine-anonimity.
So sekali, one day when she becomes a Senior Member, suddenly we all noticed she changed sex back to female! Hahaha...!

I always believe Nai Meh is a pseudo-male.

And Koala is his alter ego.

And Hongsien is a beautiful 20 year-old girl trapped in a thirty something male's body.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haha the "Ang Moh from Hell" was a title first given to me by a couple of users (Oi YS are you reading this, or Ed...) back in the old Asia Photo Forum days before it folded and CS was born to fill in the void. It was a nickname given to me because I was the first ang moh of on AP and indeed on CS.

Oddly I do miss being a moderator but I lost my moderator status here due to a combination of workload, family issues and ill health that put me out of touch with CS for a couple of years. I do hold one rather dubious distinction here, that of being the first Ang Moh to make it to being a moderator and another claim to eternal damnation is that I wasthe second moderator on CS who didn't live in Singapore, For the record the first was Jed.

That's a long history man ........... Your SM title should be in CAPS. :sweatsm:

Good that membership is kept simple here.:thumbsup:

I know there is one society that has got this kind of hierarchy:
Competent Member
Accomplished member
Distinguished Member
Grand Master

And then, Karate, Taekwando have their own system of grading.

and yet another simi forum got some dumb point system. Folks there collects points in their virtual world. They beg for points, exchange points, register multiple nicks to get points etc. Ultimately, what is the Point? :bsmilie:

Hello everybody, i have this question as stated above... How to become a ClubSNAP Senior Member?

I understand that from a new member to member, all it takes is post count. But i have seen members with more post count than senior members here, hence i do not understand how it works...

Please enlighten me! Thanks...

I am just as curious...why would someone wants to be a senior member. I was happy to be a new member status when I first joined. "New member" status doesn't mean I just started photography yesterday. It's been my hobby for almost 30 years. When the status poop to "member", it didn't change anything for me.

So in short...I don't suppose the status means anything whether we end up "New", "Senior", "Mod" or "Whatever". What it means to me is that we gather as an online community to share our experiences, learn new tricks and tips and make new friends a.k.a networking.

Correct me if I am wrong...but if status is so important, then CS should not be the place to be.

I always believe Nai Meh is a pseudo-male.

And Koala is his alter ego.

And Hongsien is a beautiful 20 year-old girl trapped in a thirty something male's body.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haha... not pseudo-male lah, just that he has become a more gentler person after turning SM. Hasn't been whacking me so hard now. I think the femininity part has tempered him a little. Haha...:bsmilie:
As for this, I think even a forty something male's body is beautiful! :bsmilie:

I am just as curious...why would someone wants to be a senior member. I was happy to be a new member status when I first joined. "New member" status doesn't mean I just started photography yesterday. It's been my hobby for almost 30 years. When the status poop to "member", it didn't change anything for me.

So in short...I don't suppose the status means anything whether we end up "New", "Senior", "Mod" or "Whatever". What it means to me is that we gather as an online community to share our experiences, learn new tricks and tips and make new friends a.k.a networking.

Correct me if I am wrong...but if status is so important, then CS should not be the place to be.

I agree with u.:thumbsup:

Which, interestingly, jolts my memory.
How many pseudo-males are there in the forum?
My personal feel is that many girls would want to hide under the cloak of masculine-anonimity.
So sekali, one day when she becomes a Senior Member, suddenly we all noticed she changed sex back to female! Hahaha...!

lollollol

maybe hongsien is doing undercover expose about gwcs in clubsnap and compiling all the kinky offers he is getting :devil::devil:

lollollol

maybe hongsien is doing undercover expose about gwcs in clubsnap and compiling all the kinky offers he is getting :devil::devil:

Or maybe he's the one making the kinky offers ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.