How to become a Senior Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to become SM??? EASY!!!

Join the People's Action Party. hope to live long. VERY long...

Hahaha ... WAIT LONG LONG lah ... Being White does not entitle you the position oF SM.

Anway story aside. does it really matter being Senior Member ???

how to become SM??? EASY!!!

Join the People's Action Party. hope to live long. VERY long...

LOL ~~

senior minister.

then if u wanna be mm, pray u live even longer :D

Hey. when did your nick become blue?! You are even more special then senior member now already! TS, you got to aim to be blue like this also...
What have I done wrong again?.......I already got a summon once (proud of it to get one!) :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I was offered an MM position because my hairs are thinning and they are all white. :bsmilie:

wah, like that i missed 1 requirement, my hairs are thinning too, but still all black. dam:angry::angry:

Haha the "Ang Moh from Hell" was a title first given to me by a couple of users (Oi YS are you reading this, or Ed...) back in the old Asia Photo Forum days before it folded and CS was born to fill in the void. It was a nickname given to me because I was the first ang moh of on AP and indeed on CS.

Oddly I do miss being a moderator but I lost my moderator status here due to a combination of workload, family issues and ill health that put me out of touch with CS for a couple of years. I do hold one rather dubious distinction here, that of being the first Ang Moh to make it to being a moderator and another claim to eternal damnation is that I wasthe second moderator on CS who didn't live in Singapore, For the record the first was Jed.

Hey, Ian. Despite being labelled "AMFH", and recently an "ex-bl**dy id**t" by yours truly here ;),
I must say you have injected a good, and in my opinion, a relevant sense of history into this thread.
It is also refreshing to know that you were the second out-of-Singapore CSer, after Jed, to be a Moderator.
You know something? You and CS-ers of your era should REALLY go and start a thread called:
"Memoir of ClubSNAP", like what our highly respected MM has done.

What have I done wrong again?.......I already got a summon once (proud of it to get one!) :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ahem... you are the Blue Member now. There is nothing more good that you could have done, in the eys of the CS Admin!:bsmilie:

TS evilorgi.
I look around here, and I humbly bow my head low to all of you, as I realise I am the most junior CS member here.
In my short span of life as a CSer, I have come to these conclusions. Allow me to share:
  • New Member: Like a recruit, but as it is in the civilian world, many have the 'permission' to be ya ya. But many a Newbie have never progressed beyond this level.
  • Member: Easy. After 50 post counts. Everyone is a Member. Just that many kena Henta-kaki (stagnated) here.
  • Contributor: If you are good, but cannot be Senior Member yet, the Admin (or Mods?) may invite you to be a Member of Parliament here.
  • Senior Member: Automatic. Regardless of whether the Mods love or hate you. 3 years & 2000 posts, all those who are regulars ROD to become Full fledge SM
    who have a bigger PM box, and the right to show Newbies the door to the Google link.
  • Blue Member: If your pocket feels very generous, the Admin may invite you to become one.
  • Moderators: If you are very ki-lat, and shows a good attitude and leadership capabilities, you may be invited to have tea and become one.
  • Admin: Don't even dream. They are the boss.

If I have made any mistakes here, I am humbly opened to hum-tum by all you senior people out there.

Hey, Ian. Despite being labelled "AMFH", and recently an "ex-bl**dy id**t" by yours truly here ;),
I must say you have injected a good, and in my opinion, a relevant sense of history into this thread.
It is also refreshing to know that you were the second out-of-Singapore CSer, after Jed, to be a Moderator.
You know something? You and CS-ers of your era should REALLY go and start a thread called:
"Memoir of ClubSNAP", like what our highly respected MM has done.

Nah, then I'd have to mention how I and another ex-mod used to rip in to the attempted art shots of one of Singapores current professionals on IRC and on the forum or how I used to trash with I must admit a venom not seen these days anyone who posted pretentious garbage posing as a good image, let alone over PhotoShopped works, and God only help the gearmeasurebators in the Nikon Forum of old ;-)

Last edited:
Nah, then I'd have to mention how I and another ex-mod used to rip in to the attempted art shots of one of Singapores current professionals on IRC and on the forum or how I used to trash with I must admit a venom not seen these days anyone who posted pretentious garbage posing as a good image, let alone over PhotoShopped works, and God only help the gearmeasurebators in the Nikon Forum of old ;-)

Haha... there are certain things that need not be mentioned mah...
But all Senior Members and Mods hold corporate memories that make CS what it used to be. And what it is today.
All your other juicy stories will be condiments added to the main dish, you can choose to apply them or not.
:DWell, that just makes me wonder aloud again... are there any Historians of CS? Any one particular member that in the history of CS has proven himself to be of that talent? That old members can fall back upon to remember old times?

• New Member: Like a recruit, but as it is in the civilian world, many have the 'permission' to be ya ya. But many a Newbie have never progressed beyond this level.
  • Member: Easy. After 50 post counts. Everyone is a Member. Just that many kena Henta-kaki (stagnated) here.
  • Contributor: If you are good, but cannot be Senior Member yet, the Admin (or Mods?) may invite you to be a Member of Parliament here.
  • Senior Member: Automatic. Regardless of whether the Mods love or hate you. 3 years & 2000 posts, all those who are regulars ROD to become Full fledge SM
    who have a bigger PM box, and the right to show Newbies the door to the Google link.
  • Blue Member: If your pocket feels very generous, the Admin may invite you to become one.
  • Moderators: If you are very ki-lat, and shows a good attitude and leadership capabilities, you may be invited to have tea and become one.

How come you are not a Senior Member yet? :bsmilie:

Hello everybody, i have this question as stated above... How to become a ClubSNAP Senior Member?

I understand that from a new member to member, all it takes is post count. But i have seen members with more post count than senior members here, hence i do not understand how it works...

Please enlighten me! Thanks...

My Senior Membership is offered for sale in ebay. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

TS evilorgi.
I look around here, and I humbly bow my head low to all of you, as I realise I am the most junior CS member here.
In my short span of life as a CSer, I have come to these conclusions. Allow me to share:

If I have made any mistakes here, I am humbly opened to hum-tum by all you senior people out there.

Thanks for the explanation. Even I did not know all these details.:thumbsup:

My Senior Membership is offered for sale in ebay. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If your Senior Membership comes with a 1DMkIV and Licentiate and such, I will be happy to log on to my ebay account right now.
If I don't remember wrongly, night86mare is worth about US$2.50...
I will give you US$5 for it lah, since it feels like we have know each other for so long...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.