How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok loh, sounds reasonable...now watching 300 in my office with my boss...we decided to skip meeting to finish the movie. :bsmilie:....Now looking for next movie to rent. :)

OMG! good life! got everything and watch movie in ofc with boos some more :eek: you can lah bro! :thumbsup:

I shall pass you my touch this sat. We meet up for lunch? Tk? Ard 12pm? :think:

haha..kidding. i can bring my macbook along. but sat ah? weekday evening can or not?

Ok loh, sounds reasonable...now watching 300 in my office with my boss...we decided to skip meeting to finish the movie. :bsmilie:....Now looking for next movie to rent. :)

As long u happy..:bsmilie:

Bro u got mp3 with album artwork, the album view looks so cool on the iPod Touch if u have all the album artwork for ur songs..my mp3 files are all in a mess..so tedious to edit the idtags for 1000++ songs..:confused:..

Bro u got mp3 with album artwork, the album view looks so cool on the iPod Touch if u have all the album artwork for ur songs..my mp3 files are all in a mess..so tedious to edit the idtags for 1000++ songs..:confused:..

hehe....sounds like you din encode the 1000++ songs yourself ;p

hehe....sounds like you din encode the 1000++ songs yourself ;p

the songs some are shared from friends and some are grabbed from the web..last time didn't manage them properly..all dump into one folder, as long the song play can liao..:bsmilie:..but now really have to do something to it le..

the songs some are shared from friends and some are grabbed from the web..last time didn't manage them properly..all dump into one folder, as long the song play can liao..:bsmilie:..but now really have to do something to it le..

;p :bsmilie:

Nope...but my albums are well organised by iTunes...but now my photos are in mess, need to tidy up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.