How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
err...where you all download the themes for ipod touch, i got the 8GB already

download from installers or websites or shoot ur own wall papers..just have to downsize to 480x320..then convert to png file format..

how to see from package or serial if it is 1.1.3?

thanks...thinking of getting one before CNY.

really no idea..but does it matter?

have to ask them wor, best can get the 1.1.2, its better

no issues at all..

if you order online from applestore, i think will definitely get 1.1.3. hehe..i got one during their 1 day sale last week :p

download from installers or websites or shoot ur own wall papers..just have to downsize to 480x320..then convert to png file format..

wah, you must show me yours one day, interesting le.

my one plain plain one.

oh ya, did you buy a earphone also? my old one cannot use, damn apple to make the connector diff size.

wah, you must show me yours one day, interesting le.

my one plain plain one.

oh ya, did you buy a earphone also? my old one cannot use, damn apple to make the connector diff size.

can..but i've got a problem w/ 1.1.3, should have stay on w/ 1.1.2..now looking for iTunes v7.5..shouldn't have upgrade to 7.6..:confused::(

what benefits does jailbreaking provide? how does this change when apple releases the developer sdk this month?

what benefits does jailbreaking provide? how does this change when apple releases the developer sdk this month?

think JB is for third party application before the release of the SDK

oh ya, what protection u all using?

i bought the iskin, kinda ex, good protection, but dun like its dust collection function

i bought this one. come with back and front plastic film protector and a transparent hard case. dunno good or not yet ;p

ex ma?

I use pouch only. :)

what kind of pouch, moshi arr? hehe

i bought this one. come with back and front plastic film protector and a transparent hard case. dunno good or not yet ;p

plastic film i put martin field one, look for a nice to hold case, have a iskin, but the rubber easy to torn.

hmmm i went gmask it~

:bheart: ouch

Hi everyone,

I used Microsoft's address (1 Microsoft Way) somewhere in Seattle. Then I bought iTunes credit from www.ituneshop.net. There are many sites that sell these kind of prepaid credits for iTunes.

Anyone knows of other online retailers besides http://www.hogeweg80.com/store/clients/ and ituneshop.net? Both shops are out of stock at the moment... argh...

Status
Not open for further replies.