How much bonus did you all get this year?

How much bonus did you get this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for the input but I was not passing judgement on how well they payout bonus or not. The TS is gathering data so I am just providing what data I found out.

NP , should be PB i think if can hit 2.5mths , i believe home team also give out pb at end of WY? April like Mindef , unless its different.

A lil' bird whispered to me Sembcorp is giving out 8.5 mths. Anyone able to verify!?

WTF? How to get so many months bonus? Especially in these times...

WTF? How to get so many months bonus? Especially in these times...

I believe those who got 6mths have big corporations as employers. Mind you, these bonuses are based on their respective industries 2008 work year performance.

I believe the TS should change thread to "How much bonus did you all get in 2008?" instead.

Most of these industries have house unions who negotiates good Collective Agreements for members which includes a fixed bonus for each term ( 2 - 3 years) no matter how good or bad the company perform, though sometimes these are still negotiatable to protect jobs more than anything else.

OT: That's why having a Union in your workplace is benificial, not just to enjoy perks as an NTUC member.

Last edited:
I believe those who got 6mths have big corporations as employers. Mind you, these bonuses are based on their respective industries 2008 work year performance.

I believe the TS should change thread to "How much bonus did you all get in 2008?" instead.

Most of these industries have house unions who negotiates good Collective Agreements for members which includes a fixed bonus for each term ( 2 - 3 years) no matter how good or bad the company perform, though sometimes these are still negotiatable to protect jobs more than anything else.

OT: That's why having a Union in your workplace is benificial, not just to enjoy perks as an NTUC member.

Singapore Union is the best. :thumbsup:
Always support the policies makers no matter what... :bsmilie: ;) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.