how many people use MF lens on canon DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
im kinda traditional i prefer to buy from a shop up front, thanks for the link but do you know anywhere else?

Understood. But trust me, I've bought stuff from Paul on a handful of occasions now and the equipment has always arrived in good order.

I wanted to suggest Ebay also, but if you want to go to an actual storefront, then that option is out also. It's unfortunate, because Paul used to meet up with buyers at his place to transact but that doesn't happen anymore.

for FD user, best way is to use modification methid change FD/FL to M42, then, can use at canon. pentax, sony bodies.

FD mod to EOS also easily.

That's interesting to read. :think: For the most part, people say that FD to EOS modifications are not easy and generally not recommended. Could you explain in greater detail? The FD lenses may be manual focus but there's good value in the range, such as the big white telephotos and the 85L.

Understood. But trust me, I've bought stuff from Paul on a handful of occasions now and the equipment has always arrived in good order.

I wanted to suggest Ebay also, but if you want to go to an actual storefront, then that option is out also. It's unfortunate, because Paul used to meet up with buyers at his place to transact but that doesn't happen anymore.

ah thanks alot, i left a msg in his thread asking if i can meet him up at his place, hope he still does it :confused:

I've read through the thread...are there no adapters available to attach Voigtlanders to Canon digital bodies?

Cuz I think Voigtlanders are quite decently priced and they can be used with 4/3 cameras as well, which would work for me if I were to get a Pen. Are there any other MF lenses that are similarly priced but can be used on both systems as well? Sorry, I'm not very well versed in terms of MF lenses.

Would appreciate any help I can get, thank you!

just curious. quite lots of lens can be used on canon DSLR by adaptor and AF -chip (metering, ETTL enabled) like: leica R, old M39 mount , M42 mount, carl zeiss contax/yashica, rollei QBM mount, all medical format, schneider DKL, pentax PK mount, olympus OM mount, exkata mount...all can be inserted to EOS mount by adaptor and got infinity focus.

the image quality (by using chip) much better than those without chip, even using same adaptor.
:)

Hi bro,

I have used CZ 50/1.4, 80-200/4, 28-70/3.5, Nikkor 105/2.5, 35/2.8.
Can you post a comparision pic for both with & without chip? I m really curious..

The CZ colors & resolution r juz beautiful....easily beats the canon's L.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.