How does one choose a lifetime partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you spot someone whom you fancy and have potential to be your lifetime partner, do you go all the way to get her first and then take your time to "discover" her true characters before you propose OR do you take your time to know her fully, and if you feel she is THE one, then you go all out to get and propose to her? :think:
Of course, any direction has it's pro and cons ...

There no such thing as understanding her fully. Loving and understanding her is a ongoing lifetime process. If you feel that she can be a potential life partner, encourage and date her. Understand what is her love language. Find out how can you help her to grow in terms of leading a more purposeful life. The time for marriage is when you can provide the love she needs and be able to handle her weaknesses.

But this one no testing. If she is yours, she will be yours

Once opened considered SOLD!

My NSF buddy got the Giordano salesgirl chio bu.

Then he probably not fit to be your buddy?? IMHO la.... no offence!:dunno:

wow very wise. I go as far as she must have a hobby which is either cooking or baking or better, both, cos that will get her to get along very well with my mum. With that then I have less headache as they will fight less (or they will fight over food which is easier to settle). Or at least that is my strategy. Not sure yet how it will work cos finding such girl in singapore is like striking TOTO.

My strategy is to wait for my mother to die, then peace will prevail! haha, joking joking, not so cold blooded and unfilial....

I chose my partner by sense of smell. The most primitive way. LOL!!

Yeah, what kindda smell? CK eternity? Prada? Hugo Boss(OMG, She's gonna be a MAN)?? Gucci by Gucci??

Ok, anyway coming back to the qn, for me, it will be someone i couldn't bear to scold... someone whom i would be worried abt, someone whom's happiness is all i care abt even if she doesn't end up with me, someone whom i will only offer the best things in life to.

the 1 you cannot escape from?

den you become the chosen 1!

:bsmilie:

I go for the butt first.....before think dirty....remembered back in 1984 one leader said that his mother asked him to look for girls with big butt....easier for child bearing...

so I follow instructions............

I go for the butt first.....before think dirty....remembered back in 1984 one leader said that his mother asked him to look for girls with big butt....easier for child bearing...

so I follow instructions............

I would take the opposite route. Big butt= Lazy and Sit around eating too much and they will pass the big butt to the kids. :p *siam*

Status
Not open for further replies.