How does one choose a lifetime partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get to know her mother
and if her mother likes you alot, then you can marry the daughter

if anything goes wrong, ask your mother in law to step in

one of my friends just did that (getting to know her mother more), and in the end he married her mother ...:dunno:

get to know her mother

wow very wise. I go as far as she must have a hobby which is either cooking or baking or better, both, cos that will get her to get along very well with my mum. With that then I have less headache as they will fight less (or they will fight over food which is easier to settle). Or at least that is my strategy. Not sure yet how it will work cos finding such girl in singapore is like striking TOTO.

get to know her mother

No leh! now both of them hate me :bsmilie:

wow very wise. I go as far as she must have a hobby which is either cooking or baking or better, both, cos that will get her to get along very well with my mum. With that then I have less headache as they will fight less (or they will fight over food which is easier to settle). Or at least that is my strategy. Not sure yet how it will work cos finding such girl in singapore is like striking TOTO.

Sabah, Sarawak and Trengganu etc. got many. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If you spot someone whom you fancy and have potential to be your lifetime partner, do you go all the way to get her first and then take your time to "discover" her true characters before you propose OR do you take your time to know her fully, and if you feel she is THE one, then you go all out to get and propose to her? :think:
Of course, any direction has it's pro and cons ...

you just choose

why think so much.. that said, of course don't go to wrong places to choose..

you just choose

why think so much.. that said, of course don't go to wrong places to choose..

cannot like that ....
jus like buyin a cam, there is canon, nikon, olympus, pentax, sony ....its a system commitment u know ... must choose carefully

and of course, like wat night86mare says .. dont go to wrong places to choose

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

cannot like that ....
jus like buyin a cam, there is canon, nikon, olympus, pentax, sony ....its a system commitment u know ... must choose carefully

no lor, buy cam, you know what you get already if you do research..

like you know for example, that pentax is super value for money, very rugged build (hee hee blowing brand trumpet here ftw)

for lifetime partner, 1 month you think you know everything; 1 year later you realise that you know nothing. and hopefully that's the time when you hope that you like what you don't know. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

get to know her mother

Not only that, its also a great way to gauge what she'll look like when she's old :think:

no lor, buy cam, you know what you get already if you do research..

like you know for example, that pentax is super value for money, very rugged build (hee hee blowing brand trumpet here ftw)

for lifetime partner, 1 month you think you know everything; 1 year later you realise that you know nothing. and hopefully that's the time when you hope that you like what you don't know. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hahahah .. ya .. buy 1st body + lens , then prime, then zoom, then wide angle and flash ..
then realise .. oooppps ... too expensive to cut loss ...

relationships are like that too .. especially if u married and with kids .......

孔子曰: 唯女子與小人爲難養也! :bsmilie:

get to know her mother

wait result in luv triangle how? :sweatsm:

If she has secrets deep inside her and she doesn't want anyone including you to know, then you won't know forever. If you have read books on women psychology, you will know how women work. They will love you and take care of you with all their heart and all their life, but deep inside they have certain pages of their past which we will never know. Treasure the present. Chin chye a bit and try not to dig up people's past, or even your past. Forget the past and move on.

smalltake: That's just a casual joke. At my age, if I don't even know that theory, that would be very pathetic. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.